Chapter 149 Advancement to the Era Realm, Terrifying Consumption (4)

The powerful trio, even if they were just standing in the void with their hands behind their backs, still gave people inexplicable pressure. Wolf King Yan Sulfur glanced at Luo Bing, who was obviously shocked. His red eyes flashed with a smile, and he waved his right hand behind his back.

Suddenly, a rainbow of about ten meters wide and made of colorful pure crystals appeared out of thin air between him and Xuanyuan Ying. Under the sunlight, the crystals emitted a dazzling light. It was not difficult to see that these crystals His level is definitely not low, and he is so generous and sharp when he strikes, making people even more suspicious of the other party's identity.

"Boom~"

No longer just an intermittent supply, with a large amount of crystals supplying a steady stream of spiritual energy, Xuanyuan Ying raised his head and roared loudly. The roar was enough to shake the sky, giving people the illusion that the entire forest was shaking. .

"Ah..."

The strong fluctuations caused by Xuanyuan Ying's abnormal promotion were undoubtedly shocking. Everyone who should have been immersed in fear of the sudden appearance of Yan Su and others looked stupidly at the powerful whirlwind-like air currents rolling up in the sky. Someone, is this really the peak of Qi nourishing? Aren't they dazzled? NND...so damn tough.

"Uh... what kind of monster is that kid? He has absorbed so much spiritual energy and crystals from heaven and earth, and there is still no sign of advancement." Ming Yu asked himself that he was not a person who would be emotionally affected by trivial things, but

... Seeing the spar supplied by the Wolf King being continuously consumed, Ming Yu's body ached. What the hell kind of monster is this? High-grade crystal stones are also treasures for their Yanlang clan, okay? Damn, are you being too cruel by absorbing it like a bottomless pit?

Glancing at him lightly, Yan Sulfur raised his eyebrows and stared deeply at Xuanyuan Ying, who showed no signs of stopping. Deep in his red eyes, a trace of doubt that ordinary people could not easily detect flashed across him. Could it be him? The person that the Flame Wolf clan has been waiting for for thousands of years?

Seeing this situation, even a young man like Ye Tianxie couldn't help but have black lines all over his face. Is the bisexual body so abnormal? The phoenix eyes flickered uncertainly, and from time to time he glanced at Yansulfur, who was standing in mid-air with his hands behind his back. No matter who this person was, whether he was a human or a monster, he was destined to be his benefactor, Ye Tianxie. If it weren't for him, the little guy would probably... ... Shaking his head vigorously, Ye Tianxie desperately ordered himself not to think about it any more. After this time, whether he was going out or at home, he would always remember to prepare more crystal stones in the space for emergencies. To avoid this situation of losing spiritual energy happening again one day.

Seeing someone becoming more and more perverted, Lei Yi, Leng Ao and others were dumbfounded. Damn, he can no longer be described as perverted. He should be a super perverted monster. NND... They want the absorption ability of such a monster. Look, just how evil he is today, damn it.

Don't talk about them, even the perverts who have long been accustomed to Xuanyuan Ying have warned themselves from time to time that no matter how perverted things are, as long as they are related to the three words Xuanyuan Ying, it is absolutely natural. Yu Na, Xiao Ning and others all rolled their eyes. The urge to fall to the ground and twitch. The spiritual energy he has absorbed so far is probably equivalent to ten people condensing golden elixirs, right?

Xuanyuan Ying didn't know anything about what was going on outside. Now he was trying to control the flow of true energy while spying on the changes in his dantian. When a large amount of spiritual energy was absorbed by the cells and poured into his dantian along the meridians, even he himself had I have the urge to scold my mother with black lines. My Dantian is only so big. How much spiritual energy does it need to be absorbed?