Chapter 160 Weak soul, weak and helpless Xuanyuan

"Haha...Xie, I really can't hide anything from you. Yes, the law of time here is indeed more than three hundred times that of the outside world. In other words, if you stay here for a whole Years, the outside world has only been one day, so I said that Long Han has been here for more than ten years."

A faint smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. It is not surprising that Ye Tianxie knows about the law of time. After all, he is As for the eldest young master of the Ye family, his eyes turned to Long Han, who looked curious but did not dare to ask any more questions. He opened his lips lightly and continued: "Don't be curious about why you jumped directly from the foundation building stage to condense the golden elixir. This is a pig. For more than ten years, he has been fed Ju Ling Powder and Restoration Pill three times a day and midnight snacks. He may also become a spiritual beast. Long Han, if my estimate is correct, your It is very likely that your physical fitness has changed. In the future, you will go further and stand higher on this path of cultivation. As for whether there will be an end or an end, I will wait and see."

Sooner or later, they will know about the Qiankun Pagoda. Knowing that from the moment he brought them in, he had never thought of hiding it from them, especially Long Han, who was the person he recognized. He will have any suspicion towards them. Of course, if one of them betrays his trust one day, a bloodthirsty murderous intention flashes through his peach blossom eyes, the consequences will be unimaginable for them.

More than three hundred times? Ye Tianxie was dumbfounded. The strongest venerable was only a hundred times stronger. What was the concept of more than three hundred times? I couldn't help but raise my head and look at the entire space. Isn't this too damn awesome?

Feeding pills for ten consecutive years? Long Han's attention was obviously different from Ye Tianxie's, but his reaction was on par with Ye Tianxie's. A pair of tiger eyes were filled with shock, and he stood stupidly aside. With so many pills, the boss Where did you get it? Who has been feeding him continuously for more than ten years? The boss... "Speaking of which, where did the soul go?"

Not bothering to pay attention to the shock of the two of them, Xuanyuan Ying raised his head and looked around in confusion, his handsome eyebrows slightly wrinkled. Every time he entered the pagoda, the soul disappeared. He will appear immediately and has never been absent. Why haven't you seen him for so long this time?

"Buzz~"

Suddenly, as if sensing Xuanyuan Ying's doubts, the Qiankun Pagoda made a buzzing sound, and the entire space was trembling, as if the pagoda was conveying something to Xuanyuan Ying.

"Shadow!"

"Boss • •" Ye Tianxie and Long Han came to their senses almost at the same time. Without even thinking, the two of them rushed towards him violently. The true energy in their bodies also filled the whole body, and they carefully shook their heads. The space is becoming more and more powerful.

Xuanyuan Ying didn't say anything. His peach blossom eyes were surprisingly deep and he stared at something without blinking. His cherry-red lips pressed together tightly, as if he didn't feel the vibrations from the outside world at all. He couldn't say anything. The weirdness and quietness.

"Hun, come out!"

Xuanyuan Ying gently closed his eyes and said coldly. For the first time, he ordered Hun as a contractor.

"This..."

Ye Tianxie looked at the transparent figure suspended in the air in disbelief. He lowered his eyes and looked at the little guy in his arms who was also shocked. He was really the one who just needed to release his spiritual consciousness to suppress it. Live in his soul? What has he experienced, and why does his soul seem to be severely damaged?