Chapter 157 Special Service Team. Senior cadre group? Calm and sharp analysis

Ye Tianxie has grown up in the army since he was a child. He has a prominent family background and has countless soldiers in his family. Not to mention his grandfather, he is the supreme commander of the Northeast Military Region. His father is the second-in-command of the Southwest Military Region. He should be able to become a full-time official soon, especially his mother. The world-famous CEO of Fengyun Group, with such a prominent status and his own ability, is also the best among dragons. No matter how indulgent and respectful he is to Xuanyuan Ying, subconsciously, he still feels that he is a man and should not let his wife My son stood up for him, even going crazy.

As for Xuanyuan Ying, in his previous life, he was the world's number one supreme killer. He was cold-hearted and ruthless in killing people. He could accept being suppressed by Ye Tianxie, who was also a man, but he couldn't accept others treating him as a bitch. Protecting her like a son, a man's self-esteem wouldn't allow it, and his Xuanyuan Ying's arrogance wouldn't allow it either.

There is nothing wrong with either of them. Protecting and being protected is just because of the depth of love. • "Ying, what should I do to you?" After a while, helplessness appeared in his phoenix eyes. Ye Tianxie stood up and walked from behind him

. Hugging him, resting your head intimately on his shoulder, it was the first time I liked someone, the first time I wanted to hold the whole world in front of him, the first time I wanted to protect him and not let him do anything about himself. Worry, first time • •For him, he dedicated so many first times, first deep love, was it wrong?

Xuanyuan Ying, who had her back turned to him, was frightened and closed her eyes slightly. It was not that he didn't know his kindness, but... "Xie, I just hope you know that I am a man, although my body is not like that of ordinary men." Same, but my mentality is definitely a 100% man. Do you still remember what I told you when we went to the Royal Academy on the first day? The marriage between us is equal. There is no such thing as who marries whom. If What would you think if I was injured today and united everyone to hide it from you? Xie, can't you think from my perspective? I'm more terrifying when I'm crazy, I know, but I'm not mentally retarded , when you have to endure it, I can definitely endure it better than anyone else, try to believe me and put me on an equal footing, okay?"

She was always the person she liked. Xuanyuan Ying turned around from his arms and held his face with both hands, so that his phoenix eyes could not escape his gaze. Just because he didn't explain some things didn't mean that he didn't know, no. He will make it clear that he has always kept the matter of his injury deeply in his heart, and now he is just asking for it in advance. After more than ten days of settling, he can be said to be extremely calm now.

His handsome and tall eyebrows were slightly wrinkled, and his phoenix eyes looked deeply into his clear and calm eyes. Could it be that he was really wrong? I couldn't help but close my eyes gently, and the hypothesis Xuanyuan Ying said came to my mind. If it were him... he would go berserk, right?

Opening her eyes again, her phoenix eyes were filled with apologies, and her hands attached to his little hands that caressed her face, holding them tightly in her hands.

"I'm sorry, I ignored it. This kind of thing will never happen again in the future." "Hmm, remember, is it really true?"

With a deep voice full of hoarseness, Ye Tianxie promised rigorously that he really didn't expect that he would care so much in his heart, to protect him and prevent him from getting into trouble or worrying, it all came from him. instinct. As a result, he forgot that he was also a man, and a strong man who was not inferior to him in all aspects.

"Haha••Now can you tell me what's going on?"

Seeing this, a bright smile bloomed on the beautiful little face. They are both still young, and there are various love situations and ways of getting along. is the one that is most suitable for them. This requires constant exploration and testing. Now that the problem has been solved, there is no need for him to continue to dwell on it.