Chapter 18 The old man's support

“Tian Xie, why do you think I will definitely agree to your marriage? Don’t forget, you are the only bloodline of the third generation of my Ye family. Do you want to cut off the incense of my old Ye family? Is that so?"

Automatically ignoring the screams on the side, the old man's stern eyes were full of momentum, and his sharp eyes revealed Chi Guoguo's domineering pressure.

"Grandpa, I'm not asking for your opinion, I'm just telling you. Regardless of whether you agree or not, I'm done with this marriage." Others may be afraid of such a serious old man, but Ye Tianxie has been like this since he was a child

. Having grown up under good treatment, he has long been immune. In terms of momentum, he will never lose to his grandfather, especially his stubborn temper.

"You... a bastard. I'm not dead yet. Don't forget your status as a special soldier. Without my instructions, do you think you can get married successfully? And old ghost Xuanyuan, do you really think he is a vegetarian?" The old

man His eyes widened, and he was shaking with anger. His grandson was simply a replica of him when he was young. He was as stubborn as a cow, and it was all his fault. Look how much he was pampered by his son and wife. What a bastard!

"Huh?"

After the old man reminded him, Ye Tianxie discovered the problem. It seemed that he had to apply for marriage and get approval from the military region before he could get married. He looked at the old man with phoenix eyes suspiciously. Grandpa was pretending. to remind him?

"What are you looking at? After you finish old ghost Xuanyuan, come and talk to me about marriage. You bastard. Why do I have a grandson as bastard as you?" Knowing that he couldn't hide it from his grandson who was shrewder than a fox, the old man felt uncomfortable

. Turning away, he really admired that young man. In addition, that young man was the grandson of old ghost Xuanyuan. No matter what he said, he could not let his grandson "be in trouble and give up". Isn't it just same-sex marriage? The country has just issued a law on same-sex marriage. It's not illegal to get married, so what are you afraid of? As for the problem of children, every cultivating family has their own unique secret skills. Isn’t it easy to have children? Even having a football team is not a problem.

Moreover, once the Ye family marries the Xuanyuan family, Ye Tianxie's future will be brighter and unpredictable. Based on the above, he has no reason to oppose this marriage.

"Yes, Chief, I promise to complete the mission!"

After confirming the old man's position, Ye Tianxie stood up excitedly and performed a standard military salute. He felt happy thinking that soon he would be able to fully possess that tempting little thing. flower.

The old man couldn't help but smile with relief. He finally saw another side of his grandson that he had hidden deep inside. It was not easy!

"Ding ding ding..."

The cell phone rang suddenly. The old man glanced at his overly excited grandson angrily and amusedly. He took out his cell phone from the pocket of his military uniform and looked at the caller ID. The old man's expression became serious. The troublesome thing was finally here.

"Old ghost Xuanyuan, why are you willing to call the old man?"

"Didn't you ask someone to find me? Old man Ye, tell me, what's the matter? I have a meeting to host later." The person on the other end of the

phone Xuanyuan Qing said angrily, this old man Ye just likes to play with him, pretending to be confused, and he doesn't get tired of it for decades.

"Haha... Really? The old man is old and has forgotten. Let me think about it. Oh... By the way, I just want to ask if you have a grandson named Xuanyuan Ying?" The old man said to himself, haha

. In a roundabout way, people say that the older you get, the younger you get. Is this what the old man is talking about? However, a fox who has become a spirit, no matter how old a naughty child he is, still ignores his true intentions and is still a spirit.

"Huh? How do you know? Could it be that Xiaoying..."

Xuanyuan Qing was startled and then put down what he was doing. He hadn't seen Xiaoying for a long time. Could something have happened?

"No, it's okay. That kid is very good. I like the old man very much. Don't worry, old ghost Xuanyuan. You said we have known each other for decades and even our grandchildren have grown up. Shouldn't we sit down and have a good time? Get some rest!"

"No, I don't know you yet? Just tell me, what's the matter? I don't think you'll be so free to ask about the affairs of the juniors, right?" Xuanyuan Qing is not a fuel-efficient lamp, and the two of

them After having known each other for decades, how could you not tell that there was something in the old man’s words? He raised his hand and waved away his subordinates, leaning back leisurely on the chair behind him.