Chapter 70 Yu Na's Story, Yu Xinnanlan

“Before I agree to you, Xuanyuan Ying, are you willing to listen to me tell a story? If you are still willing to confront the Yu family after hearing the story, let me break away from them and be you As your subordinate, I will promise you and offer my loyalty with actions."

The two looked at each other in silence for a long time. Yu Na slowly walked to Xuanyuan Ying's side, imitating his example, leaning her back on the railing and caressing her. Her long hair was blown by the wind, and she looked sideways at him.

Xuanyuan Ying raised his eyebrows noncommittally and only made a gesture to indicate for her to continue.

"The Yu family is one of the four major families in the northeast of the cultivation world. For generations, the family has been married to the other three major families or major families in the southwest, southeast and other places. Politically, it is on par with the Leng family. It has a profound foundation and is by no means an outsider. It's imaginable, it's easy to offend.

As for my mother, she was just a very beautiful casual cultivator. Eighteen years ago, she was forcibly taken over by Yu Lang, the current head of the Yu family. She gave birth to me a year later. However, my mother had a severe hemorrhage while giving birth to me and her uterus was removed , and since then she lost the chance to give birth to a son for Yu Lang. That man must have been tired of my mother for a long time, and he never entered my mother's courtyard from then on.

Poor mother, although she was raped by a man at first, she later fell in love with him because of his sweet words. She shed tears every day and looked forward to the man's figure appearing in the courtyard every day.

Until I was seven years old, my mother was seriously ill, but because she had lost the favor of her man, the servants of the Yu family were not even willing to report the matter. Wangsu Technology sought medical treatment for my mother?  It was also at that time that my mother discovered the existence of her daughter. She used her last breath to forcibly instill all her cultivation into me, sealed it deep in my Dantian, and let me slowly refine it and hand it over to me. Give me a blood grave, saying it can hide my cultivation, and tell me not to reveal my true strength in front of anyone, and then..."

Having said this, Yu Na choked up for a long time and shed tears silently. After a long time, she continued: "She only said sorry and took her last breath. At that moment, I went crazy, holding the gift my mother gave me in my hand and frantically rushed to the main house where my father had forbidden me, an illegitimate daughter, from childhood. I found the man, pointed at his nose, called him a beast, and scolded him for not being a human being. But the man even heard that my mother was dead. He was indifferent, but I was severely whipped for trespassing in the main house, and was thrown back into the small courtyard by the servants while I was dying. Dragging my bleeding body, I returned to my mother's room, holding my mother's corpse in my arms. I cried all night until I fainted from crying...

Things did not end like this, because of my impulse, the man who had long forgotten me, the mistress of the house, and his other children and the man noticed my existence, although I was only seven years old, I was very pretty and would definitely become a great beauty in the future. He rarely used the best medicine to cure me without leaving any scars, and sent me to the Royal Academy.

Because of the importance he attached to me, my mother instigated several sisters who were also studying at the Royal Academy to teach me a lesson. At first I would resist and even hurt them, but later I finally realized that the more I resisted, the more they would hate me. The more they wanted to kill me, the more I hid my true cultivation level from the age of ten, automatically fell into the waste class, and tried to downplay myself as much as possible, pretending to be a nympho, pretending to be a waste, and only then did I gain a short-term peace, but I know deeply in my heart that the man has not forgotten my existence. One day, I will become a victim of his power. I escaped and committed suicide, but what I got in exchange was the man's cold-blooded whipping and... cruelty. I dug out my mother's bones and exposed them to the sun. At this point, I finally saw clearly and gave up. I was destined to become a chess piece, no matter how hard I struggled." After finishing speaking with sobs, Yu Na's dazzling cheeks were already covered with tears,