Chapter 99 The Little Royal Princess

"Everyone is here?"

Stepping into Class 3D, Xuanyuan Ying crossed her arms and leaned against the door frame. He glanced up and found that, as he expected, no one was absent, but those few The boy who didn't express his opinion was still sitting quietly in his seat, not paying any attention to him.

"Hey, Xiaoying, your movements are really slow. We have been waiting for a long time. Why, were you too excited to sleep last night?" From Xuanyuan to Xuanyuan, and now to Xiaoying, in just one night, Xiao

Ning He looked like he and Xuanyuan Ying were getting along well.

Xuanyuan Ying glanced at him indifferently, not intending to correct him. The name was just a pronoun, it didn't matter how he was called.

"I'll confirm it with you one last time. It's still too late to regret it." His

eyes swept over the three girls below. The smile on Xuanyuan Ying's mouth had disappeared at some point. It wasn't that he looked down on women. In fact, many times, he I feel that women are more determined, more powerful, and more ruthless than men, but... those three women are really... a bit too weak. They are at the third level of foundation building. They are small and exquisite, look weak, and even their eyes are timid. I mean, he is confident rather than arrogant. The Purple Lotus Mountain Range is feared by countless powerful people, and he will not be arrogant enough to think that after entering there, he will have extra time to protect them.

With such obvious attention, almost everyone focused their attention on the three girls. The three people who became the focus of everyone's attention instantly turned red, lowered their heads, and twisted their clothes tightly with their hands.

"Ying...Boss, we...are not afraid. We are also students in Class 3D. You can't leave us behind."

The girl standing in the middle raised her head and looked at Xuanyuan Ying in fear and exchanged glances with the other two. They raised their chests fiercely, and looked at Xuanyuan Ying firmly with determination. They were weak, but they were never willing to be abandoned.

"Very well, please maintain your momentum until you return safely. Once you enter the Purple Lotus Mountains, no one will support you. You must rely on yourself. If this doesn't matter, let's go."

Looking deeply into the girl's eyes that flickered but refused to flinch at all, Xuanyuan Ying's mouth slowly curved up a little, and after finishing speaking coldly, he turned and left. The others looked at the three girls and threw them a After the cheering look, he followed silently.

"Don't mind. Young Master Ying doesn't mean any harm. He's doing it for your own good."

After everyone followed, Yu Na, who had been standing on the podium, walked up to the three girls and said gently, as a woman, but also The person Xuanyuan Ying chose, she understood not only Xuanyuan Ying's meaning, but also the mood of several girls.

"Yes, Sister Na. We know, don't worry, we won't hinder everyone, and we will do our best to save our own lives." The three of them shook their heads with wet eyes. Even though they felt extremely wronged, they still endured it strongly.

Keeping the tears from flowing out of her eyes, whatever Sister Na can do, they can do it too.

"Haha... That's good, let's go."

Yu Na smiled slightly, holding their hands and leaving together. The most difficult thing for people to break through is not their cultivation, but themselves. As long as they have this determination, why worry about not becoming stronger?

"All students of the Royal College, please pay attention. All students of the Royal College, please pay attention. The University Student Union has issued an emergency order. Everyone must assemble in the main playground immediately. Everyone must assemble in the main playground immediately." "Let's go and have a look." The group