˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐❋*˚

.・。.・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。.

・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。

'𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐙𝐚𝐲𝐧 '

The weeks leading up the departure made the girls anxiety skyrocket, with the exception of the eldest two. More anxiety meant harsher training, for the past few weeks Hari has been working each of her dancers to the bone, their manager and the rest of the dance crew under YUNA management have seen the difference in their faithful leader.

And when the day finally arrived words could not describe the feelings amongst the girls. Once they walked through the doors they were told to head inside, having found their personalised door with a lilac banner, they entered the room.

"Aw it's so cute." Yeong-a found several different plushies and memorable posters around the room.

"I can't hear any of the other teams." Aera said, putting her ear up to the walls.

"Maybe they already left, we're probably the last to enter."

"Yeah, okay let's go over this one more time, this show is part dance and part drama, harsh things are going to be said and disputes are going to be laid out in the open." Hari started, looking at each member with her own serious features.

"With that being said don't let them get to your head, have fun, that's what this experience is all about, oh and also if you really don't like them I'm not against pushing them a little if they start dancing too close-"

"Hari aish, Just when I thought you were going to be serious." Xera shook her head in disappointment, making sure the girls had their banners.

They were all startled when the screen in the corner suddenly lit up, telling them to come down.

"Here goes nothing." Hari let the youngest walk out first, then her elders and finally herself, they made their way to the entrance already amazed at how big the stage was.

"Waa, are you seeing this unnie."

"Yes yes Yeong-a." Iseul hurried the rest along, like clockwork the second they appeared all heads turned to face them.

As they descended the stairs the hushed talking grew louder up to a point where the whispers were no longer quiet. Hari and Xera noticed many familiar faces, having worked with international teams in collaborations they were happy to see TSUBAKILL and JAM REPUBLIC, knowing they were invited as well.