˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔❋*˚

.・。.・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。.

・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜

𝟏:𝟑𝟓 ───────────── 𝟑:𝟒𝟕

𝐈𝐈

"𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞?"

It was a common known fact from season 1 of Street Woman fighter the weakest dancer would be chosen from each class. Hari didn't want her feud to be the reason Bada chose her, so mustering up enough strength she knocked on BEBE's door. Lusher greeted Hari with a smile, fond of the girls personality.

"Hi, sorry to barge in but can I speak to Bada."

Lusher looked behind her, spotting Bada scroll through her phone, "Sure, let me ask."

Hari waited anxiously, rubbing her arm as she stood patiently. She could hear some noise before Lusher came back, "Uh- Bada said she's sleepy so she's not in the mood to talk-"

"Tell her it's about my leg."

Lusher looked confused, not understanding the difference it would make. She looked over her shoulder and told Bada, looking back at Hari with wondering eyes.

"I still don't understand how that would make her get up-"

"What's wrong, does it hurt?" Bada fully opened the door and took a couple of steps forward.

"Can we talk about it somewhere else?" She whispered, Bada nodded and looked over at Lusher, the latter smiled once more before waving goodbye and closing the door.

"Come, let's go talk." Hari grabbed the taller girl's arm, dragging her to the other side of the hallway where the rooms ended.

"Should you be walking on that leg? I thought it was hurt-"

"I'm fine, it's not about that." Hari said, feeling Bada shrug her arm away from her.

"Then why am I here? If it's to just waste my time forget it-"

"Gosh, can you just wait." She looked inside a room to check if it were empty before walking in, leaving the door open for Bada to walk in, she looked hesitant to do so.

"For fucks sake Bada just give me a minute of your time." Her own eyes requesting a silent plead to the taller girl, "...Please?" She tilted her head to a side, trying to win over Bada's cold heart.