˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑❋*˚

.・。.・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。.

・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。

'𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧'

Dancers from all teams eventually made their way back down to the fight zone, gone were the dresses and flashy skirts and in place were cropped tops and baggy cargos.

Hari had managed to rid the stickers from her face and place them on her pants instead, Audrey being the amazing friend she was helped her stick them on her Trousers. Even whilst the host tried quieting everyone down all Hari could think about was the encounter in the hallway, but it seemed she wasn't the only one thinking about it. Looking over she found Bada staring at her, it wasn't her usual glare, no. It was more from a place of interest, perhaps whatever Hari was on the phone about.

Iseul took note of her team mates attention towards their rivals, tapping her friend on the shoulder.

"You're not still hooked up on her, are you?"

"What? Of course not Isu, we just had a lovely chat earlier." She grew quiet towards the end of her sentence and of course Iseul just happened to have perfect hearing.

"Oh you did? well how did it go?" It was obvious she didn't care for the opponents leader, in fact her feelings toward Bada were closer to hate than being neutral but Hari hadn't picked up on this until she was physically pointed it out.

"Eh just small talk, y'know the usual."

"No I don't know because the last time you two were on speaking terms it ended in a screaming match." Her motherly aura started to surround the air.

"We didn't scream, more like had a friendly argument." She looked over to Isuel and grabbed her hands, "Look I know you want what's best for me but you have to trust me when I say there's nothing going on between me and Bada, what's in the past stays in the past."

"Fine," She breathed out a sigh, "But I wouldn't mind if you dropped this agitation you have around her, it's a competition not an actual fight Isu." Hari added, gently patting her elder crew mate's head.

"I'm still older than you." She retaliated, shoving her leader's hand of her.

"Yeah yeah, you only tell me like five times a day." She muttered, staying quiet as the rest of their crew joined them at the bleachers.

"Now that you all are back let me introduce the three fight judges who will be the judges of your fight-offs."

"She's a dancer with unique moves who was born to be a woman of power, the leader of PROWDMAN, Monika!"