˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟗❋*˚

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ '𝐘𝐊𝐖𝐈𝐌?'

𝐘𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛

𝟏:𝟑𝟓 ───────────── 𝟐:𝟏𝟖

𝐈𝐈

'𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬'

January 2023 13:50

"I'm telling you, it's sugar- not salt." Yeong-a explained, pulling the small saltshaker away from Hari.

The latter reached past and grabbed it once more, shaking it into the mixing bowl. "I'm just following the recipe." She spoke loudly, the camera in front of them broadcasting their live cooking session.

"Fine, then I'll add this as well."

Hari could only turn fast enough to see Yeong-a grabbing random ingredients and throwing them in the bowl, she shrieked and tried pushing the younger girl out the way, but it was no use, Yeong-a had already completely taken the bowl.

"Okay fine." Hari gave up, putting her hand up as she tried to close the distance, "Just put the banana down and we can talk about this." She watched as Yeong-a smirked before dropping the unpeeled banana int the wet pancake mixture.

"ARE YOU FUCKI-"

'This broadcast has been paused due to unforeseen errors, we hope you can understand and please stand by.' Xera quickly muted the sound on the camera before Hari could finish, the message popping up on many of their viewer's screen.

"Are you kidding me? Do you know how close you two are from being fired." Xera intervened, standing behind the camera as they were still being recorded, a few staff members from YUNA ent. Were supposed to intervene but were stuck to their places trying to stop their fits of laughter.

"It's Hari's fault, she added salt instead of sugar, we're making pancakes Xera, freakin pancakes."

"It literally says to add a pinch of salt." Hari added, shoving the recipe in Yeong-a's face.

"I'm going to unmute you, try to act like adults." Xera sighed, walking away as she unmuted the camera, giving the staff behind the scenes a little pep talk on 'how to keep strong' with the two idiots in the kitchen before she left.

"The agency doesn't agree with a lot of my actions, I'm still here." Hari stated, taking liberty to mix the lumpy pancake mix whilst Yeong-a talked to the viewers.

"Yes, because you literally get away with everything, remember when they said to not dye your hair? You went out the next day and dyed it pink, live broadcasting and all." She exaggerated her words, finding the frying pan at the same time.

Hari smiled at the memory, "Ah yes, I remember the manager trying to break my door down." Bato, their manager was in fact not happy with the sudden surprise, especially when he had staff members text him during a board meeting with a live video of his highest earning worker go against the rules, again.

July 2023 15:21

"Sorry for such short notice but he was quite adamant about seeing you."

The nurse greeted the taller girl, shaking her hand as she led her to the rooms, "It's fine I'm actually quite surprised he wanted me to come." The girl replied, mentally preparing herself as she walked in,