˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟐❋*˚

A/N: I don't know if you guys can view the video above but that's basically the order of the songs in the global artist mission.

Also for max feelings play the song for the end credits that I put down.

Ok nvm I can't play it while reading it so you might not be able to either. :'(

A few days ago

"So, what are we gonna do for the end credits?" Aera asked, they had just finished planning the global artist mission, happy with their ideas.

"We've already used three songs in the first dance, so maybe we should just stick to one or two for the last one." Xera suggested.

Yeong-a agreeing, it was exhauting just coming up with ideas. "I think a lot of the other groups will do the same, so I want ours to be different." Hari stated, taking out her phone as she scrolled through her playlist.

"What if we did something a little artistic?" Hari offered.

"Like what?" Iseul asked, intrigued with the idea.

"Well when the first season ended I really wanted HOOK to win, their storyline was so captivating and really spoke out to a lot of the viewers."

"So you want to make a piece that brings our audience to tears?" Yeong-a questioned, skeptical on the idea.

"What makes you think that we can win over the audience this time if HOOK couldn't?" Xera asked, they were valid points, how could YUNA be better than HOOK's performance?

"Because we have techniques and tricks that haven't used, I've watched their dance over and over again, to give a winning performance we need to express a concept."

"Sticking to one song will be important then, if we had a medley it would be easier to chose but since we're incoperating other styles of dance it needs a good concept." Iseul spoke, suprising the other members with her own ideas.

Xera was particualrly suprised Iseul was on board with something so... lyrical.

Looking around the room Hari found no objections to her idea.

"So what concept are we going with then?" Aera asked.

"Ooh what about 'unconditonal love' and 'death'?" Yeong-a said, others nodding at her proposal.

Hari took down some notes in her journal before shutting it, "Well then, let's get started." She led them out the room and into the studio, ready to make a captivating ending credit dance.

***

Day of finals

"Breath in, breath out, c'mon do it with me, breath in, breath ou-"

"Aera, we are literally seconds away from entering that stage." Iseul threatned, holding up her fist, Aera backed down from the fiesty girl and hid behind Xera. YUNA truly were seconds away from peforming their 'Global Artist' dance, taking on the wild mission of Britney Spears.

They had already performed 'Move!' by pH-1, the dance was catchy as each team wore their designated colours, YUNA wore lilac tracksuits, having their own section in the dance before they joined everyone else for the end.

Starting the Global Artists performance, 1MILLION had gone up first, and then BEBE, watching the blue team peform made Hari shiver, seeing Bada do all sorts of things on that stage was definetely distracting Hari from her current objective as she watched through the monitor in the dressing room.

Ever since they kissed last night she couldnt stop thinking about it, was it a mistake? How could they move forward? But with all the negative thoughts she came to final conclusion.