˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟓❋*˚

.・。.・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。.

・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。

"Once upon a time a longing of stories as old as mine,

Belonged to those of my favourite crime,

And now after all,

I am just a shell of who I was,

A never ending hating game,

Just made for them to excell,

While I lay bare, still the same."

'𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞'

In the world where shadows linger and sorrows dance in the moonlight, there lived a girl whos world was a tapestry woven with threads of despair, a symphony of heartaches playing in the background of her every breath.

Her father lay in a frail bed, his soul dangling on the edge of existence. The rhythmic beep of the monitor echoed the fragility of life, casting a somber shadow over her heart. Dementia was an evil curse to be placed on anyone whom has lived through it, agitation, restlesness and aggression were all common behaviourial symptoms and for the longest time she believed her fathers aggression would pass.

It did not.

Meanwhile, her mother, once a beacon of love, had become a monstrous silhouette, a stranger with eyes that held the coldness of a winter storm.

What came before the unwanted child will forever remain a mystery to her, as the mother her brothers knew no longer existed.

Speaking of double trouble whom represented pillars of strength on shaky ground, added to the weight that pressed on Hari's shoulders. Their expectations, heavy as iron, threatened to crush her spirit. Unknowigly did they possess the power to do so.

The responsibility of holding the fractured family and a world dominating team became a herculean task, a burden that seemed to grow with every passing day.

She loved her team, she really did.

But god did she just want to run away.