˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟗❋*˚

.・。.・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ '𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰'𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝟏:𝟑𝟓 ───────────── 𝟐:𝟏𝟖

𝐈𝐈

'𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞'

"Of the seven crews, the first crew to secure their spot in the finals with the highest points, placing first overall is..."

Kang Daniel paused, intentionally letting the anticipation build up.

Sitting nerviously, each crew awaited to hear who would place first, YUNA had taken first place for the Hwasa challenge, however the scores had changed after taking into consideration the battle performance mission.

Hari kept her head down, there was a good chance her team would lose points from the other crews online public evaluation scores.

"YUNA."

The lilac team screamed in suprise, covering their faces as they were overcome with the sudden win.

Hari kept her head down as she hugged her lap, it was unbelieveable that their first official win would be near the end of the competiton, nonetheless was it a cherished moment. Her body shook as she tried keeping the tears at bay, but even after hearing her team cry at their win it became harder to do so.

"Congratulations!" Tatter shouted, waving at YUNA as she made hearts with her fingers, Bada looked over to Hari, the young leader covering her face as she tried her hardest to keep herself composed.

"They did really well, good job." LaTrice congratulated, her and the rest of JAM REPUBLIC waved over and clapped for them.

"Yeah! You deserved it!" Harimu said, shouting from the top of her lungs.

"With 1,515,025 views plus 168,974 likes and 92,056 votes, you scored first in the public evaluation, after rounding the complete total you have been declared first place."

The microphone was handed to YUNA, Yeong-a tried pulling Hari up but the girl quickly snatched a pair of sunglasses and put them on before taking the microphone.

Copying the same thing Mina Myoung did when she face too overcome with emotions.

Many of the dancers from the other teams started laughing at Hari's antics.

"Aha.. I've said way too many speeches here so I'm running out of things to say but, I think I speak collectively for my team when I say our goal was to have fun, it didn't matter whether we scored 1st or 9th, as long as we could still come together at the end of they day and say we learned a lot and danced to our hearts content."