˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟏❋*˚

.・。.・゜✭・𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。.

・゜✭・𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ '𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦'
𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é (𝐟𝐭. 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫)

𝟏:𝟑𝟓 ───────────── 𝟐:𝟏𝟖

𝐈𝐈

'𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐚'

In the bustling world of dance there was always a concept reused no matter how many times it was done. 

Street Woman Fighter was a show with many versatile competetive dancers, yet none of them could have expected YUNA to be the one causing waves in the competeition.

The five uniquely talented girls took the lead in winning over the hearts of international fans, JAM REPUBLIC doing the same with Korean fans whilst BEBE had everyone fawning over their leader.

Having successfuly advanced to the Mega Crew stage left the girls feeling a sense of accomplishment, knowing it wasn't an easy ride. Aera still had small jolts of pain in her leg while Yeong-a started gripping her shoulder more in practice. Hari hadn't forgotton the feeling of limping to the break room or collapsing in the middle of practice.

Truthfully the older two girls started worrying, always staying behind to check in on their team, the small reminders of pain never leaving their eyes.

Preparing for the next mission turned out to be more troublesome than expected, it was Hari's idea to travel to Germany to shoot their Mega Crew mission, all in all it was a great idea on paper yet proved to be a difficult mission when many obstacles came their way.

The idea left the other teams awestruck, even though JAM REPUBLIC also had plans to leave for New Zealand, it was still mind blowing knowing two teams would be sending dancers abroad. DEEP N DAP really had to give it their all to compete with such extraordinary concepts.

Before YUNA and JAM REPUBLIC left Korea they had to send their final pre evaluation videos of the current progress they've made, every other team doing so.

It was a difficult choice for Hari as she choose two other choreographers out of their group, the elder two-- Xera and Iseul were great at what they did, but Aera and Yeong-a had refreshing new ideas.

Since all leaders were required to be a choreographer Hari chose whom she thought would excel at their concept.

"Aera, I want you to join me and Xera as the three choreographers."