Bella Italy | NSFW

I woke up with my arms around Larissa and her back on my front. I kissed her shoulder. And placed kisses up to her earlobe and whispered in her ear,
"Buongiorno amore. Time to wake up." I bit her earlobe and she started to squirm and giggle as she woke up. She grabbed me and pulled me to in front of her and I laughed.
"That was quite the wakeup call darling." She said with a smirk.
"I'm glad love." We started to kiss slowly and passionate. Her kiss was like my oxygen. I needed it to survive. I needed her. She was my everything. We got up and showered together.

In the shower Larissa washed my back. But she knows that sometimes that I get triggered when my bruises are touched.
"Are you okay for me to wash more darling?" Larissa asked worried. I nodded. She cleaned more of my back and kissed the back of my neck to keep me calm. It worked. All I could think about was just her. My love. My life. After she washed my back, I felt like doing or trying something. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately and she moaned into the kiss. Her moan vibrating her lips against mine. I kissed her neck and my hands rubbed her hips. Larissa moaned. I loved hearing this noise from her, especially when I'm the reason why. I pulled away and smirked at Larissa.
"I would love to continue, but we have plans today." I said seductively.
"Darling...you're such a tease..." Larissa whined. I got out of the shower and smirked and winked at her.

I got ready for the day.

After I got changed I looked in the mirror and said,"I look good

"I look good."
"Yes you do." Larissa said from the doorway of the bathroom. She was dressed up and looked nice.

 She was dressed up and looked nice

I took Larissa's hand.
"Ready to go darling?" I said.
"Yes darling let's go." We walked to the elevator and went downstairs. We caught an uber from our Hotel to the water.

Larissa covered my eyes and I was wondering where we were going.
"Larissa love, what are we doing?" I laughed.
"We're almost there darling." When she revealed the sight in front of me, I gasped.

"How would you like a Gondola ride with me?" Larissa asked

"How would you like a Gondola ride with me?" Larissa asked. I jumped into her arms and kissed her.
"Is that a yes?" She laughed as she rubbed my back.
"Yes." Larissa helped me onto the gondola before joining me herself. We started to move and I looked around and was so happy. The woman I loved was spoiling me. I loved it. I had to get her something.
"Darling?" Larissa said as I broke out of my trance. I turned and saw her with two glasses of champagne. She was offering me one.
"I'm not 21 for another 2 months love." I said.
"We're in Italy darling. Besides, I want to celebrate us." I took the glass.
"To us." She said.
"To us." Clink! I took a sip.
"Wow, this is really good." I was surprised at the taste. The whole ride was romantic.

We got off the ride and Larissa and I went to a Cafe. I went to a shop down the street and looked at things to help me make Larissa feel good. I saw a vibrator and loved the look of it and thought,
'It's perfect.' I bought the vibrator and went to the Cafe with it in my purse. And I met Larissa back at the Cafe.

We walked in while holding hands and sat at a table. I was lost in thought while playing with Larissa's hand.
"Penny for your thoughts?" Larissa said.
"This is nice." I replied with a smile.
"What is baby?" Larissa asked.
"This. Just us. Not having to hide anything. Just enjoying our time together. Like a normal couple." I said. Larissa kissed me.
"I know. Its quite nice being able to kiss you, hold your hand without being worried about school or being caught." We drank our coffee's while Larissa read poetry to me. Her voice was enchanting. I listened to each and every word. That whole day we talked about love, us, life, our future, interests. I love her so much. I know we had only been together for 3 weeks, but I knew then I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

After the cafe we went for a walk and got back to the hotel at dark time. I looked at our private pool and had an idea. I started undressing. Larissa looked at me and smirked.
"Darling, what are you doing?" She asked.
"I'm going swimming." I took my dress off and I was now in my underwear and bra.
"You didn't pack a swimsuit." Larissa laughed.
"I don't need a swim suit." I walked towards the pool in my bra and underwear and slowly took them off before jumping into the pool naked. Larissa laughed at my spontaneity.
"You're swimming naked." She said.
"Yes, and it feels great. Join me." I said with a smirk. I never felt confident with my body, but this woman loving me and cherishing me, I was confident to the max. Larissa took off her dress, bra and panties and joined me.
"Oh god it's fucking cold!" She shrieked. I laughed.
"I don't think I've heard you swear before." I said teasingly.
"Well this is a valid reason." We both laughed. I pulled Larissa close to me in the pool and I wrapped my legs around her. She carried me around the pool.
"This is perfect. Everything." Larissa said while looking into my eyes. I had my arms around her neck as my legs were wrapped around her.
"I agree. This whole trip, is just perfect." I replied. I kissed her softly and we softly began making out. The feeling of the water all over our naked bodies as they were pushing against each other, was euphoric. Larissa carried me out of the pool onto the bed. We didn't care that we were wet from the pool. I wanted her and she wanted me. Larissa was about to go down when I stopped her.
"Oh no my love. I have a surprise for you." I said seductively.
"A surprise? Show me!" She said. She laid on the bed and I got up to get the vibrator from my bag and she saw it and whined.
"I'm a beginner so I thought...I would start out small of how to make you feel good. Besides, I can't wait till you screan my name." I whisper the last part seductively as I straddle her lap.
"Want me to use this?" I asked.
"Yes please...please baby..." Larissa begged. I liked hearing her beg.
"Good." I whispered in her ear before biting her earlobe. I turned the vibrator onto a low setting and placed it on Larissa's clit. And her body arched into mine as her moans began.
"Oh...Olivia baby yes...oh god..." She moaned and whined. I never heard her moan before but the sound of it and the sight of it, was kaleidoscopic. I could come just from watching her squirm. I turned up the setting and she began to moan louder. Turning me on even more.
"God yes! Don't stop Olivia please!" She moaned and squealed a little. I liked making her feel good and seeing her under my control. I could control her orgasm. But since it was my first time pleasuring her, I decided to be nice. I could feel Larissa's nails digging into my hips as she was getting closer and closer to climax. I took this as a sign to turn it up to the highest setting and Larissa let out the most beautiful and loud moans ever.
"Fuck! Yes! Mmm.....I'm gonna..." Larissa interrupted herself with a moan and squeal. I kissed her neck and shoulder and bit it and her moans became staggered. I loved this woman already, but the noises coming from her mouth, made me fall in love with her more.
"Yes!" Larissa came and I went down and tasted the juices coming into my mouth. Delicious. And I loved the taste. I put the vibrator on the side drawer and pulled her close as we were facing each other on our sides.
"Wow...delicious...that's what you taste like? No wonder you like tasting me all the time." I laughed. Larissa was catching her breath and kissed me slowly.
"Wow darling...that...wow...I'm speechless." She said with a big smile.
"Well, you always make me feel good so I wanted to return the favor. I hope I did okay." I said.
"You did amazing." Larissa kissed my nose.
"What a nice way to end and amazing day."
"I agree darling." Larissa replied.
"I love your accent what part of England are you from my love?" I asked intrigued.
"I'm from West Sussex. I moved to America when I was 13." She replied.
"I have to say. Your British accent was one of the first things that attracted me. I found it hot. Like even insults would sound sexy coming from you." Larissa laughed and I joined in the laughter. We cuddled the rest of the night. I spooned Larissa and it felt nice having my arms around her, and our legs intertwined.

Yay we finally made Larissa feel good!! Hey babies I love you all and I hope I'm doing okay!! Love you!!