The Question | NSFW | Part II

The next morning we woke up with the sun on our faces. I softly groaned as I stretched.
"Morning darling." Larissa said as she was spooning me and she kissed my shoulder.
"Mmm...morning my love. I've run out of clothes." I laughed. Larissa joined in on the laughter.
"Well you must have to go to your room and grab some more clothes." Larissa said as she was placing kisses from my shoulder all the way up to my ear and I bit my lip.
"Yes well someone is making it hard for me to want to move." I said while laughing. Larissa stopped and then I turned to face her.
"How was your sleep darling?" Larissa asked.
"It was good, how was yours?"
"Absolutely perfect." She kissed me.
"Like you darling." I blushed at the compliment.

I got up and put on the dress I was wearing last night and tried to at least fix my hair a bit so I looked okay as I walk to my dorm. Larissa looked at me and I could see she was deep in thought.
"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours my love?" I asked.
"Well, I have a question for you. And I don't need an answer right away." She started.
"Okay..." I was confused.
"And if you say no I promise I won't be offended."
"My love you're worrying me." I said.
"Do you....I mean uhm...what if you kept some of your stuff here? Keep all of your stuff here and you slept, you know...Not at your dorm?" Larissa asked nervously. I smiled.
"Larissa....are you asking me to move in with you?" I asked.
"Uh...forget I asked...uh-" I cut her off with a passionate kiss and I wrapped my arms around her waist. When we pulled away I said,
"Yes. Yes I want to!" Larissa smiled and lifted me up and spun around and I laughed.

We got to my dorm and started to pack my stuff. Enid came in.
"Hey Livie want to-" She stopped when she saw me packing.
"O...M...G!!!! YOU'RE MOVING IN TOGETHER!!!!" Enid squealed and Larissa and I smiled at her. Larissa held me close and Wednesday came into the room.
"Enid what is this hideous noise you are making?" Wednesday said.
"Olivia and Larissa are moving in together!" Enid squealed.
"Stop squealing it sounds like a kitten." Wednesday said. Enid kissed her.
"Yeah yeah, love you too." Enid teased.

We finished packing the last of my things into Larissa's apartment. It was done. I was living with the love of my life. We sat on her bed. Wait no I mean our bed now, and we hugged.
"Larissa, is this really happening?" I asked.
"Yes darling we're going to be happy and love it."
"Larissa? I'm kind of...in a mood." I smirked as I slowly undo the belt on her dress.
"Oh Miss Amante you're naughty." Larissa smirked as she laid me back on our bed.
"Well what are you waiting for darling?" I say back teasingly. Larissa took her dress off and then pulled my skirt and crop top off.
"Miss Amante I think you need a lesson on patience." Larissa whispered in my ear. I instantly got wet.
"Oh Larissa..." I groaned.
"Please fuck me." I whined. She chuckled.
"Oh no Miss Amante, did you not hear me say that you need a lesson in patience? You will wait." Larissa said while smirking before kissing my neck. I moaned softly.
"I love you darling...but this is a lesson you really need." She whispered against my neck and my breathing started to shudder and I could feel myself becoming dripping wet. She kissed me from my neck down to my breasts, down to my stomach and down to my thighs. With each kiss I could feel as I was about to come. And I could come just from the feeling of her lips on my body. She bit my thigh and I squealed.
"Ready darling?" Larissa whispered against my core and I could feel her breath. It made me shiver.
"Y..yes." I whined. Larissa started to slowly devour me and my eyes instantly rolled back, the pleasure coming from her tongue and her groans vibrating against my clit, made me feel like I was in heaven.
"Oh Larissa!" I moaned softly. I felt her smirk grow wider as she continued to devour my core. Each flick of her tongue made my hips want to buck up into her pretty little face. I started to whine.
"Larissa, s...stop t...teasing." I whined as I could barely get the words out. She stopped for a second.
"Shh darling remember...patience." She said before continuing. I could feel my orgasm begin to grow more and more and just as I'm about to come...Larissa stops. I was confused.
"No no no no please don't stop I need you." I whined. Larissa chuckled.
"You have to wait darling. You only come when I say to okay?" This was a whole new side of Larissa. And I loved it. I nodded. She placed 2 fingers inside of me. They slipped in with ease.
"Larissa..." I moaned. She was just teasing me relentlessly. Just going slow and slow and I was so tempted to grab her, beg her, please...fuck me. I need her to just fuck me until I could finally release. But the pleasure of being slowly worshipped made it even more hotter and unbearable.
"Darling have patience..." Larissa whispered in my ear as her fingers started to go faster as her thumb was rubbing my clit.
"Fuck!" I screamed out in pleasure, struggling to keep my orgasm at bay. I think Larissa could tell that I couldn't hold it in anymore she came up and kissed me passionately as her fingers kept me in heaven.
"Let for me my angel." Larissa whispered against my lips. My legs started shaking and I wasted no time in letting go and my orgasm finally being able to release.
"Oh fuck...yes! Oh Larissa!" I moaned out so loud as my essence coated Larissa's fingers as she slowly started to decrease the speed and eventually stop. When I was still moaning after she slipped her soaked fingers out of me, she licked my essence off her fingers.
"Mmm, my prize." Larissa said while she cleaned her fingers. I was still coming down from my high when Larissa laid down and pulled me into her arms.
"See what patience does for you darling?" Larissa asked.
"Yes. It feels amazing. So...so good." I said breathlessly.
"Well, was I too rough or was it good for you?" Larissa asked.
"Yes. It was amazing My love." I kissed Larissa. I laid my head on her chest.
"I love you darling." Larissa said as she stroked my hair.
"I love you too my beloved." I fell asleep.

Hey babies, love you all and I'm sorry that I'm not active as much.