Doubts

Aizawa didn't know what to think.

He had been lost out of his mind as he watched Izuku's small figure panic behind the one-sided glass. He had been staring intently into Izuku's blown wide eyes as he attempted to decipher what was going on in the poor boy's head. Sadly the only expression he had found was fear and confusion, entangled in the black void of his contracted pupils.

He shared a look with Toshinori before both of their gazes had snapped back to Izuku when a distant smack filled their attention. As much as Aizawa didn't want to admit it, he had a bit of fear crawling at the back of his head when Tsukauchi had started to get serious. Even so, Aizawa understood some of what had been going on in the detectives head. Izuku had been unresponsive after he had awoken from his slumber and had begun to panic as he clawed at his restraints. Aizawa sighed in relief when he had noticed the change of awareness in Izuku's body language. Izuku had finally let his gaze settle on just one place around the room that they had been lucky enough to have been Tsukauchi. Or more so Tsukauchi's spiraled notebook.

When Tsukauchi started the interrogation is when things had started escalating. Izuku had still been lost as Tsukauchi asked his first question and refused to answer. Izuku appeared to be stuck in denial that he had committed the crime that had been unceremoniously leaked to the press. This seemed to nock Tsukauchi into a stress-induced anger breakout.

Tsukauchi had begun raising his voice and Aizawa noticed when Izuku cowered slightly in fear. He had his suspicions that he had never seen Tsukauchi angry and he felt like he had been in the same boat as Izuku. He was eighty-five-percent positive that Toshinori hadn't seen him this mad either.

Tsukauchi had been convinced that Izuku had been the culprit, accusing him of thinking the police force was inferior. That made Aizawa more suspicious than he should have originally been. But when Tsukauchi had opened the laptop set on the top of the desk, Tsukauchi's confidence started to make sense.

Watching the video itself had been horrifying for even him to see. Multiple people, prisoners even, being ripped to shreds in the goriest ways possible almost made him puke despite his experience in his hero career. He watched Toshinori pale as he looked at the laptop screen behind the glass and had the thought that Toshinori was thinking the same thing. He saw his piercingly neon blue irises in the dark black background of his hollowed-out scleras shift over to look at Izuku who had begun to turn a sick green. He turned his attention back onto the video as it continued and couldn't help but let the doubt slowly fade away when he saw the tuft of green hair bounce as the figure in the security footage ran through the halls.

Overall, Izuku was a plain-looking teenage boy. Of course, he definitely wasn't the best looking but he definitely wasn't ugly either. Just simply average, ordinary,  Izuku's rats' nest of forest green hair had been one of the things that had stuck out... What made his appearance unique. Seeing the green hair in the video immediately sent out warning bells. Still, he felt extreme guilt as Izuku was forced to keep watching. If he could barely handle the footage he could only imagine what Izuku was going through.

As expected, the contents stored within Izuku's stomach overflowed as he hurled onto the ground and into his lap. Aizawa cringed and thought about why the villain in the footage decided to let the Hero Killer out alive. Unfortunately, he didn't have too much time to ponder on it before he watched the short villain start sprinting through the halls.