Chapter 203

When Xu Ziyan realized that his separate consciousness had completely severed the vague connection with himself, he sighed in his heart.

 Maybe Su Chen imprisoned or eliminated that distraction. In short, her plan did not succeed...

 After all, she was not the all-powerful fairy-level powerhouse back then. If not, how could she be so careful? , you still have to hide between the two boundary walls, and be wary of a monk in the pill formation stage?

 Before Su Chen found himself, Xu Ziyan penetrated the boundary wall and returned to the Nine Realms at the first time.

 However, almost as soon as she stepped into the realm of the Nine Realms, Su Chen and Qin Chuyang caught up with her.

 ——How could it be so fast? !

 This is obviously not a speed that monks in the Dan Formation Stage can achieve! It's incredibly fast.

 And...how did they know she was here?

 Xu Ziyan's expression changed. She thought she had overestimated Su Chen, but she still underestimated their confidence.

 To be precise, she didn't underestimate Su Chen, but underestimated Su Linbing who was standing behind Su Chen.

 Most of the resources they have come from their own hard work, but there are also gifts from Su Linbing and a group of godfathers and stepmothers.

 A powerful person in the Nascent Soul stage would not be stingy when taking action. Su Chen was determined this time and used the only "Immortal Wind Talisman". In a short period of time, he had what only a Dzogchen cultivator in the Nascent Soul stage could possess. The speed is to prevent Xu Ziyan from escaping.

 Can it be faster?

 "I finally caught him~"

 Su Chen raised the corners of his mouth, and as soon as he spoke, he couldn't wait to move forward.

 Facing Xu Ziyan, he had no intention of testing at all. After all, he had already tested it before. Now more than ten years later, the pressure brought by the other party on him has not increased. Even his cultivation is only at the pill formation stage, and he has not been able to set foot in the Yuan Dynasty. infant.

 It's pitiful to say the least.

 It seems as if he was suppressed in the elixir formation stage.

 Maybe there is some part of their "trouble" in this?

 "Ping ping ping pong -"

 Su Chen thought like this, and his offensive was like a storm. The two physical skills of Overlord Collapse Mountain Strength and Overlord Zong Ladder were released at the same time. Even with Xu Ziyan's reaction speed, it was difficult to catch his trace.

 Not to mention that Su Chen has thousands of stars and bells hanging around him. Thousands of beautiful stars are coming one after another. It is difficult to distinguish the true from the false. But once it hits, it will be so powerful that the sky will shatter and the earth will shatter. Just one blow can kill half of Xu Ziyan's life.

 And Qin Chuyang was definitely not just standing aside and watching the excitement. On the contrary, he had been planning a killing move from the beginning. Now the situation has gradually changed, and birds and beasts within a thousand miles are walking around.

 Before the move is released, the pressure is already there.

 The moment Su Chen appeared, Xu Ziyan could no longer think about anything else.