Chapter 281

Just as the darkness of the abyss will eventually end, in the deepest part of the secret realm of Yingyou, the cool soft light turns into a barrier, covering the seemingly endless area and separating it from the sea water.

 In the endless sea of ​​flowers on the other side, every flower on the other side is blooming peacefully. A stunning woman in a bright red floor-length gauze dress floats in the air. Whenever she sees a flower on the other side withered, she picks it off and throws it into the sea of ​​flowers. In the black mud sea at the border, let it blend with the black mud.

 But in the middle of this extremely filthy black mud, a gorgeous bud is absorbing nutrients and working hard to grow.

 Not long after, from the woman's perspective, a black shadow beast opened its huge mouth and poured black mud collected from the outside into the sea of ​​black mud. The color of the flower bud became increasingly weird for a while.

 "The amount of black mud spit out by the beast of void this time was more than a hundred times that of the last time, which greatly increased the flowers of evil desire... What happened to the outside world?" The woman frowned slightly, even though she was isolated from the world

 . , and also realized that there seemed to be turmoil in the outside world, or that a catastrophe was coming.

 This beast of emptiness is the giant beast that Su Chen once saw through Mr. Gu Ying. What it swallows is the wasteful things in the world. The so-called "waste" refers to those useless emotions and useless things. Ideas... "useless things" such as these are its food.

 Even negative energy such as evil spirits and yin energy can be used by monks, but only this kind of "waste" cannot. Therefore, from a general perspective, the appearance of "waste" is not in line with the conservation of energy and is the real meaning. Things that are harmful to the world.

 After the useless chaos is digested by the beast of void, it aggregates with other negative energies into black mud, and finally forms a sea of ​​karma, watering the flowers of evil desires.

 This flower of sinful desire is the collection of sinful desires in this world. It is nourished by the love, hate, anger, obsession and resentment of all things, and even all the vague and useless emotions. Once it blooms, it must be picked and destroyed by every means, and after its destruction , it will turn into a spirit child and return to heaven and earth, which can be regarded as an internal circulation system prepared by the world.

 "It's best not to have any accidents."

 The woman in red murmured and continued to play with the Biangan flower beside her.

 If the beast of void deals with the emotional energy turned into waste, then the woman in red deals with those "fruitless causes", that is, a truncated cause and effect, with a beginning and no end.

 As the world changes, unless a period of cause and effect is resolved, it will only be forgotten, and the obsession in it will also be in vain and become "waste". In the end, it can only fall into the sea of ​​karma and become the nutrients for the flowers of evil desires. .

 The woman in red is the guardian of cause and effect. Her name is Manzhu Shahua. She is in charge of those "fruitless causes" that are being forgotten or have been forgotten. These "fruitless causes" exist in the form of flowers on the other side. She All you have to do is pick and throw away...day after day, year after year, that's all.

 "Master, I'm late, please forgive me."

 At this moment, the sinister atmosphere behind her interrupted the woman's thoughts, and she saw a man in white clothes holding an oil-paper umbrella walking towards him, surrounded by a group of people. The Yama Extraordinary Butterfly, which has only been purified by blood, sprinkled light golden scale powder, making the man's pale complexion a little more vibrant.