Chapter 293

Su Chen's words contained a request, and he was very kind to the Snow Fox Clan. So if Ah Huan refused, wouldn't he be putting himself in a ruthless and unjust situation?

 "Yes, as long as it doesn't violate the bottom line."

 Su Chen stretched out a hand: "I need a drop of Zhili Immortal Pond water."

 "Okay."

 Although the water of Zhili Immortal Pond is extremely precious, if it is just a drop, it will cost Ah Huan His status in the Ten Thousand Demons Alliance can now be given to Su Chen.

 Seeing that the other party agreed so readily, Su Chen wondered for a moment: Did he say too little? One drop could only solve Hang Qingxian's current urgent needs, and it was not enough for his research. He had to give it no matter what...two or three drops. ?

 Maybe Su Chen is a profiteer, but what is commendable is that he is not blinded by profit and has a bottom line that he sticks to.

 So, he coughed in embarrassment and said: "Uh-huh... To be honest, this bit is what I ask for for this Taoist friend who has difficulty in perfecting his Taoist heart. Can I... count it on a per-person basis?" On a per-person basis

 , Three people are three drops.

 "Pfft~"

 Ah Huan couldn't help but laugh. She felt that the human monk in front of her was shrewd and honest at the same time. He was completely different from the coquettish bitch she had seen before.

 If the other party didn't already have a male Taoist companion, she would really want to make a deep friendship.

 "I am one of the top four races in the Ten Thousand Demons Alliance. I have been a protector of the law for many years. You are asking for one drop at a time and three at a time. I still feel that I can't give it away." Ah Huan held up his chin and said with a smile, "I haven't been involved in the affairs of the lower world for seven thousand years since I ascended. I don't know what the situation of the Snow Fox Clan is now. Please explain to me in detail how you gained the friendship of the Snow Fox Clan from the beginning to the end. After finishing everything in detail, I can consider giving you a bottle... a total of nineteen drops of Zhili Immortal Pond water." Su

 Chen was secretly happy, they all said that benefits can only be obtained by fighting for them, and this sentence is indeed true.

 So, he immediately carved everything he knew into the jade slip, and what was inside was his authentic memory.

 Of course, Su Chen omitted the part where they got the chance by chance, and focused on what they saw and heard within the Snow Fox Tribe.

 Among them, there was the matter of Bing Ling's request, the matter of them playing with the little snow fox, and the matter of their friendship with You Shuo.

 In this part of the memory, the Snow Fox tribe seemed warm and beautiful. Even though they were living in seclusion and the tribe was a little cold, it still made Ah Huan smile knowingly.

 Until Bing Ling and the fox girl Lian Lian merged into one again, at least in Ah Huan's eyes, the color was still warm.

 However, when Su Chen and the others went to the Wild Beast Plains for training, they accidentally reunited with You Shuo, and they formed a connection with the Fire Fox Clan and the Green Fox Clan in the Demon Realm, and the plot took a turn.

 Even though Su Chen and the others had no personal experience, it was still not difficult to imagine the brutality of the battle through the description of You Shuo, who had been missing for a long time and was finally found by them.