Chapter 290

Unknowingly, the Ten Thousand Swords Conference was coming to an end.

 Su Chen became very proficient in the art of charm under Ji Feiya's guidance. Earlier, his skin and bones were too perfect, so combined with the poor charm art, he could cause serious damage to the minds of others, but this bonus is in God's mind. The demon world is lost.

 Although Su Chen's appearance will only become more and more beautiful, his charm skills have not improved. So for those knowledgeable and strong-willed people, although he is still a beauty, he cannot be able to shock the mind at a glance. Effect.

 Don't underestimate the charm technique. During battle, it can often achieve the effect of "taking the upper hand". Many times in the past, Su Chen used the charm technique to briefly shake the opponent when the battle was fierce and the opponent's spirit was highly concentrated. Finally achieved victory.

 This is an excellent strategic weapon.

 Now that Ji Feiya came to the world of Chongxiao many years ago, she didn't know Su Chen's identity as the former head of the Hehuan Sect, otherwise she might be so shocked that her eyes would pop out of her eyes.

 --What? The majestic Hehuan Sect's master's charm technique is so bad, the Hehuan Sect may not be finished!

 Fortunately, he didn't know about it, so he just lamented and taught Su Chen not to waste his great talents.

 Qin Chuyang, on the other hand, invited Xu Ziji to fight in a sword fight and won. After that, he was targeted by many sword cultivators and participated in one fight after another.

 Having a hearty sword fight with the talented swordsman next to you, without worrying about your life, is the greatest charm of the Ten Thousand Swords Society!

 However, more than ten years have passed, and soon the Ten Thousand Swords Society has come to an end.

 ...

 "Tsk~"

 The dull sound of a sharp weapon piercing the flesh sounded, and the black and purple lines of the evil demon fire burst out, surrounding the hundred-meter-high desire magic.

 At this time, the Daheitian Territory was in a mess after a great battle. There were buildings everywhere that had been overturned until only a few rubble fragments remained. Seventy percent of the evil cultivators were devoured by Su Zhe, and only thirty percent of them were. The evil cultivator survived for one reason or another. It can be said that the entire force of the Ten Thousand Demons Alliance suffered a devastating blow.

 To be able to single-handedly inflict heavy damage to the Ten Thousand Demons Alliance to such an extent is unprecedented and rare.

 However, this cannot save the ending and bring Su Zhe back to life, who is burning and falling.

 The latter looked at the Black Dragon Divine Spear piercing through his chest, and when his power gradually weakened, the Flower of Sinful Desire began to frantically absorb the power of Sinful Desire floating in the air... most of them It's all his strength.

 As the evil fire burned, Su Zhe's realm dropped at a speed visible to the naked eye. From the middle stage of Mahayana, he fell straight to the early stage of Mahayana, and there were even signs of continuing to decline, as if he was running out of oil.

 But none of this mattered to him anymore.

 Most importantly, he failed.

 Great revenge cannot be avenged.

 The demonic clouds that had accumulated in the sky for a long time dispersed, and those murmuring obsessions also weakened as if they had been soothed. In the faint purple firelight, Su Zhe gradually showed a fierce look, and at the same time, his eyes were filled with anger. There was deep helplessness.