Chapter 228

When the two elders of the Sun family returned to Buffalo Village with great expectations, the courtyard of the little doctor girl was already empty.

 However, the departure of Su Chen and others was not completely unexpected. In addition, the news of the Xuan-level magic weapon had also reached the Sun family. This matter was temporarily sealed in the books, waiting for the Sun family to open it again. that moment.

 The little medical girl also took the initiative to resolve the cause and effect left in Buffalo Village.

 The three of them compiled prescriptions for common diseases into books and distributed them everywhere. In this way, they were considered a blessing to the people of the area.

 Traveling aimlessly in places where monsters and beasts abound, the three of them focus on cultivation and travel around the mountains and rivers as a supplement. Their life is not easy, especially for the little medical girl who is at the bottom of the list in terms of cultivation and strength. For two hours, I was either practicing or fighting monsters on the way to practice.

 In this way, half a year later, they finally arrived at Canghan City, one of the most prosperous cities in Yuanhai Realm.

 Canghan City is located on a peninsula, with towering mountains behind it. It is said that this majestic city was just a small port a long time ago for caravans from several continents to stop and rest during trade. I don’t know. Unconsciously, with the increase in commercial trade, this port, and even the entire peninsula, developed into the big city it is today.

 Su Chen and the others walked out of the mountains, and a vast grassland that had been leveled by humans appeared in front of them.

 There are many monks and caravans stationed on the grassland. Although the city is close at hand, some caravans who are not rich do not choose to rest in the city. The degree of danger outside is slightly higher, but it is not uncontrolled. Even setting up stalls can Some land rents are waived, so it can be said to be the most suitable place for poor and low-level monks.

 This vast grassland has gradually become part of Canghan City. Perhaps in the near future, the city will expand again to include this area.

 Canghan City is guarded by the city lord who has attained the Perfection of Alchemy Formation. The bigger backer behind the city lord is unknown for the time being. There are also twelve elders who are responsible for each area. In addition, there are guard teams patrolling the city, which is strict and thorough.

 "This place is nice. Let's go find a nice cave and rent it. After a few more years of solitary confinement, as soon as our eyes open and close, we can get down to business."

 Su Chen nodded in approval. The area of ​​the city in front of him could almost catch up with Lingbo Immortal City, which was really rare. Moreover, the spiritual energy here is abundant and has reached the standard level of the Nine Realms, which can speed up their healing process.

 Qin Chuyang smiled and said: "It just so happens that our storage ring has been repaired by a few percent, and some small things can be taken out for use. Now we still have some high-grade spiritual stones on hand, so I can buy some attractive magic tools for the little medical girl. Right."

 "Yeah, seeing as she has been using scrap metal, it would be better to do it with bare hands... Xiao Nizi, don't you think so?"

 The little doctor girl lay innocently on the gun, blinked, and pinched her pink Bai fisted his fist and let out a faint sigh.

 Those who are close to vermilion are red, and those who are close to ink are black. She doesn't know when the acupuncture and other magical weapons she used originally were changed to knives and hammers. She guesses that she will really have to use bare hands in the future... But anyway, it was the other party who gave