Chapter 277

In addition to the supplies Su Chen requested, the three of them also received an additional Caiyou secret key to the secret realm.

 This secret realm is not a "semi-finished product" for monks to be screened by the demon-killing conference, but a real secret realm. It will be opened a hundred years later. It is purely voluntary to go or not. Whether you will die there depends on your own chance. Every time you go to the secret realm, After it is opened, a large number of monks will die inside, but the surviving monks often make a lot of money.

 A secret key limits the number of people to five, which means that in addition to the three of them, two more people can be found to make up the number.

 For Su Chen and the others, getting this secret key is an extra joy, but in fact, all the winning teams participating in the Demon Slayer Conference can get one. In addition, there are also similar demon slayers held by Jixiang Tianyu and Kunlun Tianyu. The event of the conference will also give the winner the secret key of Caiyou, so there will only be a lot more monks participating in the secret realm.

 Sitting on the spirit boat, the three of them couldn't help but glance at the scenery of Moyun Arena in the distance. From time to time, they could see flashes of scarlet blood, and they all shook their heads.

 Although they have escaped, they don't know how long this demon slaying convention will last.

 "These two things are for you."

 Luo Shifang took out the two heavenly materials and earthly treasures he had just obtained from the Qiankun Ring and handed them to Su Chen.

 The latter was stunned: "Wait a minute, Fellow Daoist Luo, although these two heavenly materials and earthly treasures are relatively common, they are also very useful. They can be used to refine the top-quality Tianhe Dan that will help you break through the integration period. It turns out you didn't keep it." Is it for your own use?"

 Luo Shifang shook his head: "I don't need it, so I'll give it to you because you need it very much."

 Su Chen blinked. If someone else "pleased" him like this, he would still think that It was his damn charm that had nowhere to go that was causing trouble, but Luo Shifang... They were rivals recognized by each other, and they could also be considered companions, but the other party gave him what he earned for no reason. Why did he feel so uneasy about his conscience? .

 "This... Fellow Daoist Luo, you are too polite. I am embarrassed to accept it." Su Chen laughed dryly.

 Luo Shifang said: "Luo is very satisfied with the current situation and doesn't need anything. You are the only two people who are willing to communicate with me candidly so far. I should also express something." That's it

 . I tried to dodge it a few times, but it seemed awkward.

 Su Chen accepted the gift and said solemnly: "Then I won't be polite. If Fellow Daoist Luo needs it in the future, please be sure to let me know and we will do our best to help." Afterwards, the two parties exchanged a

 friendly Their smiles, invisibly, made our friendship much deeper.

 ...

 On the other side, Fairy Wusuo, who had left earlier, was sitting lazily on the rosette, posing, and casually asked about the cause of death of her only female disciple, Yu Lunong.

 "After all, that girl has been practicing under me for three hundred years. Even if she doesn't live up to her expectations, she is still the one who has lived the longest. In this small trial that was almost certain, she died. Tell me, what is the cause and effect? The reason?"