Chapter 305

Wandao Chaoyuan Sect's main peak, the eight guardians representing the highest strength of the sect, gathered together with the sect leader, waiting for the arrival of Su Chen and others.

 After a while, they saw Hang Qingxian and Su Linbing coming with Su Chen. It is worth mentioning that the chief disciple of the sect master was tightly restrained by the latter's magic weapon and could not move under the absolute suppression of strength. And the dozen or so guardians who were sent by him followed behind like eggplants beaten by frost.

 It can be said that it is a "welcoming method" that is beyond everyone's expectations.

 The head of Wandao Chao Yuan Sect's eyebrows jumped. After listening to Su Qian's words, he felt that Hang Qingxian was quite suspected of being lodged by the evil demon species, so he followed the other party's wishes and allowed the other party to send more than a dozen guards. He planned to bring Zihang Qingxian back to be banned, so as to save people from running to Su Linbing's peak recently.

 But unexpectedly, it seems that the problem now is not Hang Qingxian, but Su Qian, who has always been trusted by him.

 He knew very well that there was something wrong with Hang Qingxian's Taoist heart before, but Su Qian clearly didn't change much from the beginning to the end.

 ——So, he made a mistake?

 The head of Wandao Chao Yuan Sect doubted himself.

 Hang Qingxian cupped his hands and said calmly: "Master, the disciple has brought fellow Taoist Su to you. It was he who solved the disciple's previous troubles. This time he will definitely be able to solve the urgent need of our sect. But according to the Fellow Daoist Su said that senior brother's problem is quite serious, so we had to take this step and tied up senior brother and brought him back." "Little friend Su, is it true?" Wan Dao Chao Yuan Sect's leader immediately felt the eight

 guardians

 . That mocking gaze made him feel a little embarrassed at the moment.

 But fortunately, as the leader of the sect, he would not blame Su Chen and others for his humiliation, and his expression was calm at the moment.

 These guardians just laughed at him now, and their own situation was not much better.

 Su Chen handed over the jade slip, explained its function, and then said: "It is indeed true. At present, we can only identify the candidates who are being boarded. Apart from knocking people out, there is no other external method. Being able to help a monk take care of the evil demon seed depends on the monk's own character." The

 master of Wandao Chao Yuan Sect frowned, sighed deeply, and then took his disciple over and let him fall into it. In a dreamless sleep, until the demonic seeds of evil desires are eliminated.

 Su Chen glanced at the monks present with his Shura Eyes. He suddenly had some thoughts in his mind and asked calmly, "I wonder if the sect

 leader has any doubts about the protectors?"

 "Why do you ask that?" Wandao Chaoyuan Sect's sect leader He asked back, but did not answer the question.

 Su Chen smiled: "After all, it is often not our intention to be lodged by a demon of evil desires. Let's open the skylight and talk about it. Is the sect leader based on what everyone said, he has doubts about Guardian Wu and the other two Guardians, or is there someone else? Choose?"

 Among the protectors, someone's fist clenched slightly.

 The leader of Wandao Chao Yuan Sect thought for a while and said: "I am still clear about Protector Wu's character. Even though there are widespread rumors among the disciples, I have never doubted it. As for the other two Protectors, I do have some doubts in my heart. "