Chapter 315

Although they were not the sect masters, as the unswerving leaders of the "Celestial Sphere Project", Su Chen and Qin Chuyang also immediately received the red light signals from several other sect masters and protectors, and rushed to the Big Dipper Hall to participate in the meeting.

 In the void, the picture transmitted through the signal tower was clearly displayed in front of Su Chen and the other two.

 I saw black mud swarming out like a turbulent wave, and the world was suddenly cut vertically into two realms, with bright scenery on one side and empty darkness on the other.

 Guardian Liu and Guardian Huang struggled to resist the menacing black mud. However, even if they succeeded now, it would only be a matter of time before the black mud broke through the siege.

 "I'll go."

 Yan Yuan stood up at this time, his expression calm and calm, as if the person who was injured before was not him but someone else.

 Now that the Star Observation Pond has been abandoned, if he continues to insist on trying to "rectify the chaos", he will probably fall into ruin.

 Rather than clinging to the duties of "Hidden Light Star Lord" and wasting time and life, it would be better to use his power where it is needed most.

 Murong Tianheng pondered for a moment, but did not refute Yan Yuan's intention. He only said: "Don't be too brave. You can only use your full strength when you have recovered from your serious injuries." "Okay." Yan Yuan cupped his hands and

 swayed

 . Then he disappeared in front of everyone.

 Su Chen asked, "How could Mr. Xingjun be injured? Could it be that something went wrong while observing the stars?"

 It seemed that Yan Yuan lived in the Zuofu Xing Palace all year round and rarely went out. There were almost no other conditions that could cause him to be injured. After thinking about it, , which is the backlash caused when observing the stars.

 Su Chen thought to himself: With the other party's forbearing and firm temperament, generally speaking, the other party would never show his vulnerability when facing the younger disciples.

 But just now, Yan Yuan's steps were obviously unsteady, his face was pale, and his pure white cassock was clearly stained with a few blood stains. It looked like he was injured no matter how he looked at it.

 Murong Tianheng nodded, and then explained the changes in the Star Observation Pool in front of several other sect leaders.

 The expressions of the Wandao Dynasty Yuan Sect Master and Shangxiao Xianmen Sect Master immediately became extremely gloomy. They have been in the Chongxiao world since they were born, which naturally means what the Star Observation Pond means to the Star Pointing Sect.

 ——That is the biggest basis for Dianxing Sect’s ability to predict the future, and it is the foundation of Dianxing Sect!

 Ling Yunxi pursed her lips and said: "Shui Qilin, the former leader of the Ten Thousand Demons Alliance, has left seclusion. I think that by gathering the power of the four Mahayana monks, we should be able to sustain it for a while. If it doesn't work, as the Lord of Qingyun Tianyu, I will Go ahead as well."

 The leader of the Shangxiao Immortal Sect said seriously: "Now that the forces of the Ten Thousand Demons Alliance have been forced to the Great Black Heaven Territory, even though the Heaven Territory has not been completely pacified, thanks to little friend Su Chen's plan, the remaining There is no need for us to go to war with those things. If Fellow Daoist Spirit goes there in person, it will be unsustainable even with the strength of five Mahayana monks, then our three immortal sect masters will also come out." The sect leader's coming out means that the three major immortal sects and even the three heavens will come out