Man's Best Friend With Benefits

---A Few Minutes Ago---

"Cas!" He immediately saw Charlie at the entrance of the school library.

"Why did you call me here Charlie, I was about to ask Dean for a dance." Cas raised his voice a bit

"Oh. . .my. . .I am so sorry." She apologized.

Cas sighed thinking about the opportunity that he lost.

"Let's just go inside." She said as she tugged Cas's arm and went inside the library.

Just like Dean, a few minutes later.

"Wha-Charlie, it says Authorized Perso-" Cas was cut off as he saw the people inside the surprisingly big room at the back of the library.

"Woah."

"I know." Charlie said.

"Doesn't this place have a high tech lovk or something?" Cas asked.

"I hacked it." Charlie simply said while looking at Cas.

Cas slowly rolled his eyes to Charlie knowing that she'd be in trouble.

"No big deal really just push and-"

"I don't wanna know about it." Cas cut Charlie off.

"Now why did you call me down here?" He asked.

"Because of this." She said as she pulled him to a group of circle and tugged him down forcing him to play.

"Hey Clarence." The drunk Meg was sitting beside him.

"You know, you should dress as a pizza man for Halloween today, and I'd dress up as a babysitter." She winked at Cas

But Cas didn't mind her, in fact, he didn't even looked at her but he was still listening.

Suddenly the bottle stopped at him.

"Castiel! Truth or dare?" A girl named April from the other side of the circle asked him.

"Dare." He simply said as he saw Charlie walking away and looking at her phone.

And "Dare" was all that Charlie heard before she left.

---Back To Present---

"What?!" Dean exclaimed.

"He did what?"

"Hey, didn't you want this to happen?" She said.

"Yeah but it was supposed to be slow building not just. . .ARGGGHHH!" Dean complained.

"Here's a box of Pocky Sticks." She said while handing out a box of one.

"Charlie, you are not getting away with this. I swear when I get out here I will-" Dean got cut off by Charlie

"Okay, good luck." She says while they opened the small Maintenance Closet

The man locked the door from the outside and that is when. . . . .the dare begins.

Dean looked away from door and saw nothing, nothing but darkness, the room was quite small but quite big to be a Maintenance Closet, it was quiet, real quiet, si quiet that Dean thought he was the only one in the room.

"Cas!" He tries to find where Cas was.

Cas was seating on the corner, hugging his legs as he rests his head on his knee.

Cas couldn't hear Dean. It was dark and his thoughts made him not hear what had Dean said.

"Cas!" Dean called the second time as he was looking for Cas in the dark.