Chapter 8- Angry Alphas

*RYANS POV*

I open my eyes and stretch out my arms hitting something hard with my hands. Looking over I realize its Chase's chest. He awakes with a startle.

"Sorry Chase." I say sitting up on Jake lap.

"Its fine. You can touch me wherever and whenever you want." He winks at me putting a hand on my thigh. I blush at the tingles that run through me. Looking over at the digital clock it reads 1:30 in the morning.

Yawning I tap Jake's shoulder. He grabs my waist with both of his hands pulling me closer to him but he stays asleep. I smile again but this time I say his name.

"Jake, wake up."

"Ry?" He says opening his eyes slowly. Looking around the room he sees me and everyone else.

"We should probably get all the kids to bed." I say looking at Hallie who's snuggled up by Jake. Madeline and Austin sharing a blanket on the floor are fast asleep as well.

"Yeah, Chase, you and Austin can sleep here for the rest of the night if you'd like so your not on the road with drunk drivers."

"Thanks man." He says putting his other hand on my knee. More tingles shoot up my leg.

"Yeah, and Ry you can stay if you want."

"I should go home but I really don't wan't to."

"Okay. Well I'll take Madeline and Hallie to their rooms. Chase, you and Austin can sleep in the guest bedrooms or you can sleep here, wherever really."

"Gotcha." I move off of the two Alphas and run my hands through my hair. Its actually not a mess for once. Probably because of no nightmares. Getting up I go over to the kitchen and grab a water bottle out of the fridge, downing it in one gulp.

Jake gets up and grabs little Hallie in his arms. She stirs but stays asleep. He walks up the stairs and into her bedroom. Chase gets up then to hitting Austin in the head.

"Ouch!" He says waking up and rubbing the spot. "What was that for Chase?"

"Get up." Austin sits up all the way. "Do you want to sleep in a guest bedroom or in here?" Austin looks at Madeline and smirks.

"Right here." Then he lays back down and snuggles up next to Madeline.

"Oh no you don't." Jake says coming down the stairs. He walks over to Madeline taking the blanket off of her. Still sleeping he picks her up and carries her to her room as well.

"Dang it." Austin says sitting up again.

"So which will it be?" Chase asks Austin.

"I'll go to one of the guest rooms I guess." he says getting up tiredly. I laugh and throw the bottle in the recycling bin next to the trash can.

Jake comes back downstairs then leads Austin to the furthest room from Madeline. Chase takes off his shirt and gets up coming over to the kitchen.

"I am so tired." Chase says stopping right in front of me.

"Then go lay back down."

"Only if you come with me." he says smirking.

"Ha ha, very funny." I say going past him and into the living room. I grab fold the blankets and put then back on the couch the way they always are. Every time I'm over here they sit right in the same spot so I'm kind of used to that.

"Okay, all the kids are in bed. My work here is done." He says practically sleep walking.

"Jake you look miserable. I'm just going to go home." Both Chase and Jake look at each other.