Chapter 5- Alpha Jake Brummel and Alpha Chase Worth

*JAKES POV*

I take off my shirt as soon as I get in the house. I'm mad. Chase is just trying to get into Ryan's pants because they're 'mates'. She's not his mate, shes mine. I can smell her scent from a mile away. My wolf begs to touch her, when I do touch her there's and electrifying bolt shot through me. She just doesn't feel me.

It makes me mad that the other boys look a her as a prize of a competition. Chad was a jerk to her and I was there for her the whole way through it.

Chase is a jerk, Zach is an idiot, Chad's a dick, Thomas is a B*tch, and any other guy who talks to my girl is a total dick face.

I don't want to be over controlling of her but she's my mate. I love it when she looks at me like she did this morning. I walked out in only a towel on purpose. I just wish she knew that. I need her. I cant let her go.

I shake off my thoughts and run upstairs. I grab a shower and get dressed in black slacks a white dress shirt and pick out the dark blue tie Ryan gave me for my birthday. I put on my good dress shoes and go to my window. Ryan's in her room dancing to sail by awolnation all dressed up in her new blue dress. Her hair back into her natural loose curls. I laugh and yell her name. She turns to the window and I raise my tie up the air, she smiles.

"You have got to learn how to tie this thing."

"I just cant figure it out."

"I'll be over in a sec."

"Thanks Ry." I get back in my room and sit on my bed waiting. I can hear my 13 year old sister Madeline in her room listening to pop music. My 8 year old sister is probably playing with her barbies. Ryan comes through the window at that time with heels in hand.

"Heels?" I ask.

"Gift from Katie."

"Oh, right." I hand her my tie and she drapes it over her shoulder. She looks at me.

"Take of your shirt."

"Why?"

"Jake do you want me to take off your shirt for you?"

"Sure but I don't see how it will help." She takes a step closer and focuses on unbuttoning my shirt. I stare into her beautiful eyes.

"You can take off my pants while your at it." I say. She just laughs.

"What?!" I hear a voice from the door say. I turn to see Madeline in the doorway.

"Madeline get out now!!"

"Are you two sleeping with each other?"

"Get out!"

"You are!"

"No go away!"

"Your in trouble!"

"Your annoying" I say slamming the door.

"I'm sorry shes just, stupid."

"Its okay."

"Why did you want my shirt off?

"To look at your abs," I give her a confused look."what do you think, your shirts inside out."

"Oh, I knew that." She rolls her eyes and unbuttons the last button. She takes it off arm by arm and glances up to meet my eyes. She averts them quickly back to the shirt. I wish she would just kiss me.

Ryan turns the shirt inside out and puts it back on me. I stand there watching her like and idiot. I cant help but not take my eyes off her. Shes beautiful. Of course she just thinks of us as friends.