Chapter 7- Sharing

*JAKES POV*

I get home and i'm able to calm down. I run upstairs and look through to Ryan's window. Shes not in there right now. I punch my wall. A gaping hole is left. I sit down on my bed and put my head in my hands for a long time. My little sister Hallie comes in my room and sits beside me.

"Whats wrong?" she asks in her little voice. I look up and smile.

"Nothing, have you eaten dinner yet?" I ask.

"Nope, can you make me some chicken nuggets." she asks me with her big puppy dog eyes.

"Sure, is Madeline home?"

"Yes, but she has a guest over so we should make him some too."

"Him?"

"Theres a boy in her room with her."

"God dammit." I shoot up and walk quietly to her room. I open her door. She's making out with some boy on her bed.

"Jake! What are you doing get out!"

"Door open! You can make out and do whatever, but no sex! Your too young!"

"Oh my god get out!"

"I mean it, no sex!"

"Jake!" she screams at me.

"Whats your name?" I ask the boy who appears to be taking advantage over my sister.

"Austin Worth." he says.

"Oh so your Chase's little brother, yeah well even know we're alphas together, your brothers a dick."

"Wait your the new alpha?" he asks.

"Yeah, and if you screw my sister, your ass is going to be dead, got it." He nods quickly.

"Good. watch a movie or something, don't have sex!" and then I'm out of there. I leave the door open and head downstairs. I get the frozen bag of chicken nuggets out of the freezer, put some on the oven pan. I set the oven to 350 and wait for it to warm up. I head back upstairs and go into my room. My phone rings. I pick it up and see that its Chase.

"She's home. Remember act normal!"

"Okay Thanks." I hang up and throw my phone on my bed. It's been a long day. I take off my shirt and change into basketball shorts. My window is then knocked on. I turn and see Ryan. I smile and open it for her to come in.

"Hey Ry," she comes in, shes only wearing a sports bra and spandex. My natural pull tp her becomes extremely har to contain with her half naked. It takes all of my strength not to kiss her.

"Whats up?" she asks sitting on my bed. Oh my fuck, not the bed!

"Nothing, really, I have to go put some chicken nuggets in the oven wanna come with?" Damn Jake get a hold of yourself.

"On one condition. You give me a piggyback ride." I smirk and leap over to the bed tickling her, its kind of her weakness. She laughs uncontrollably and trys to push me away. I start laughing too.

"This is for letting Chase take me hostage today at lunch." she laughs. I'm really doing this for my self control and sanity.

"I couldn't help it, was hungry!" Ryan says laughing even more.

"Okay get on my back." She gets on my back and I stand. She wraps her legs around my waste and I take off down the stairs. Ryan still laughing holds her hands around my neck tightly to hold on. This feels so great right now.

"If you drop me I swear!"

"I just have to put the food in the oven." I go into the kitchen and set the oven to 11 minutes and then put the nuggets in the oven.

"You are a total nugget Jake."

"Yeah, I'm the nugget." My sister and Austin come down at that time.

"Is the food ready yet?" She asks but then sees Ryan on my back and dismisses the question.

"I just put it in, where's Hallie?"

"Upstairs."

"Jake, how come I never new you had a brother too?" Ryan asks.

"Oh this is Austin, he's actually Chase's brother. Austin this is my friend Ryan."

"Wait Chases brother is dating your sister?" Ryan asks.

"Yeah I know weird right."

"Wait your Ryan Dover, aren't you my brothers mate?"

"Um, its complicated." just then the doorbell rings and Hallie runs downstairs.

"I got it" she yells and zooms past me getting to the door before I can. I push her out of the way and open the door to Chase.

"Jake we need to- hey Ryan." he quickly covers up.

"Hey Chase."

"Whats going on here?" he asks as he looks around at everyone.

"I guess I'm running a babysitting clinic."

"I can see that. Austin what are you doing here?"

"I'm dating Madeline." he says pointing to my sister.

"Right, I need to talk to you Jake, its, Alpha stuff." he says. I realize what he's talking about.

"Oh, okay, Ryan will you watch the food?" I put her down.

"Sure."

"Thanks." I tell Chase to step outside with me. He closes the door behind him.

"I'm acting normal." I say in my defense.

"Ryan was all boobs to your back in there. That's normal?"

"Yeah."

"She was practically naked, but I'm guessing that's normal too."

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna kill you."

"Shes my mate too."

"Look we cant just share her."

"I know. Shes mine."

"No shes mine Jake."

"We'll just have to let her choose then."

"Do you think she'll acknowledge the fact that shes both of ours?"

"I don't know."

"Whatever. I just came over so we could just hangout and watch over her. The fact that somewhere there's someone trying to get in bed with her at this very moment is making my wolf go crazy."

"Yeah i know, its the same way for me."

"Just great."

.....

The six of us all sit around the living room watching the movie Anasatia. Hallie picked it out saying it was her 'most best favorite movie'. It was family friendly so why not?

"Oooh! This is my favorite part Ryan look!" Hallie says overjoyed. Ryan looks up at the screen and is smiling.

Currently the main character Anasatia is dancing with Dimitri on a boat. Its romantic and it almost makes me gag. Looking over at Chase he looks the same way.

Ryan has a smile on her face as she watches them dance. Chase is sat about two feet next to me on the couch as Ryan has her head laying sideways on my lap watching the screen while her body is mainly on the couch with her legs over Chase's lap.

The word 'sharing' comes to my mind. I don't want to share Ryan. I want her to be all mine. Only mine.