Chapter 10- Caught

A/N Should I continue this book or not? I havent got much feedback so I dont really know if you all like it or not. Anyways, please comment if I should or shouldn't continue.
------------------

Walking in the door I stand face to face with my father right in front of me. I give him a small smile knowing I'm caught. It's around 2:30am by now and my curfew unless I call, leave a note, etc., is 1am.

"RYAN MAE DOVER!" he yells in his warrior voice. I cringe at the sound of it. I'm sure every one in the neighborhood could hear it. I don't dare look into his eyes. I know he can smell the alcohol on me. He might as well just give me my death certificate now.

"Dad." I say in a small voice, looking only at the ground at his feet.

"Your violating many of my few rules that I have in this house! Would you like me to name them off?!" I shake my head but he continues pulling me inside as he shuts the door behind me. "First, you stayed out past your curfew without notification! Your curfew is at 1am Ryan! 1AM! How can you possibly stay out that late!?"

I shrug my shoulders.

"Second, you have a strong scent of alcohol on you! You know I don't allow you to drink underage! The law even says your not suppose to drink underage! WHY RYAN?!" he still yells. By now my mother is downstairs standing ten feet behind my enraged dad in front of me.

I just stand there unmoving.

"Third, you were walking home alone! I always wan't you to be with somebody! You can call both your mom and I if you need a ride just don't be out alone at this time of night. At least you didn't drive. If you would have gotten killed drinking and driving I would bring you back and kill you myself!"

He takes a long breath while I chance a look up at him. He's really angry. His eyes full of rage.

"Fourth, you almost skipped school this morning! Your mother and I went easy on you for that just because school hadn't started yet!"

I then smell the scent of my two mates. Look past my father I realize that they must both be in my house.

"Also, why didn't you tell your mother and I what was going on?" I look up at him confused. Just then Chase and Jake walk out and stand beside my mother. Gosh dang it they told them!

"Honey, I wanted to know when you found your mate. Or mate's I guess."

"I'm sorry mom. I just didn't know what to say. And dad, I regret most of my actions tonight. Especially your rules that I broke. It will never happen again."

"Your right. Because your grounded. One week for each of the rules you broke."

"A month!" I yell.

"Wan't to make it two?"

"No." I say glaring at nothing in particular. Glancing over at Jake and Chase I see that they also have disappointment written across they're face.

"Well then, thank you Alpha's. I'm glad you told me what was going on with my daughter. It's a pleasure to have your presence here in my household. Would you both like to stay and chat with Ryan?"

"Yes we would." Chase says crossing his muscular forearms across his chest. Jake doing the same.

"Very well then, your mother and I will head back upstairs." The three of us wait for they're bedroom door to close and then Chase speaks.

"What the f*ck Ryan. I was so God damn worried about you. Why in the world did you just leave me and Jake hanging like that?!" I stare at him speechless. Chase... has worriedness written all over his face... but compassion in his eyes. I... have never seen him this way. I think I like it.