Chapter 6- Secrets

*RYANS POV*

I wake to a severe headache. What happened?

"Your awake" a voice says from my bedroom door. Jake.

"Jake what happened?"

"Long story."

"What happened last night I have the worst headache and I feel nausious."

"Here comes the hangover, heres a trashcan." he says and I take it quickly and puke ito it. He comes over and pulls my hair back for me. I empty my stomach into the can. Just when I think I'm done I do it again. Jake grabs a hairtie from my nightstand and ties back my hair. He leaves the room.

I puke out what should be my small intestine since my stomache is all gone. Jakes back with a wet towel, asprin, and a glass of water.

"You got drunk, must have been sometime between me becoming an alpha and the packs being combined. Chase and I tried to bring you home but you got away. I found you being ra-, I mean I found you passed out at the other packhouse."

"How did I get here?"

"I carried you back to our packhouse and then drove you the rest of the way home."

"I'm sorry."

"Look its fine, just dont do it again."

"Jake, I dont remember anything."

"Its ok." he says putting his hand on my shoulder. Shock runs through me but its pleasureable. He cant know I just felt this or it might ruin our friendship.

"Thanks, anyway, what time is it?" I wipe my mouth with the wet cloth and take the asprin.

"5:30 in the morning."

"Okay well I feel gross so I'm going to get a shower and then see how I am from there."

"I'll get ready for school and come back to see how your doing." he says. Jake leans in and lays a kiss on my cheek like always. Then he's through my window and into his. I watch him as he takes off his shirt and goes into his bathroom. He doesnt bother to close the door so I look away respectfully.

....

"Good choice with the sunglasses." Chase says. Its lunch time and I have both of my 'mates' sitting on either side of me.

"Thanks I think they make my boobs stand out." both boys turn and look at me like I'm phsyco.

"Well they do do that." Chase says laughing. He smirks.

"Shut up." I playfully shove him. I take a bite from my chicken and noodle soop. He shoves me back. "You little twerp." I shove him with both hands this time. He falls off the bench but pulls me down with him. I land on top of him. He takes my sunglasses off and puts them on him.

I giggle and sit ontop of him. We're in the courtyard cafeteria thats outside the lunchroom. I grab a handful of grass from the patch of it next to me and shove it in his mouth. He spits it back out into my face.

"I should have seen that coming." I say. He rolls me over and pulls the sunglasses off like hes an FBI agent.

"Men, I think we've solved this case." I laugh and take my sunglasses back.

"No! It was him, he did the crime and he should do the time." I say laughing and looking over at my table of friends who are also laughing.

"You'll never catch me!" Chase says as he darts over to the bench and hides behind Katie.

"You can run but you cant hide." I say like I dont know where he is. Everyone including people I dont even know from other tables are laughing. I put my fingers up like a fake gun and tiptoe along the bench side. I kick open a 'door' and turn quickly to see him running along the other side of the bench.