The Dark Duelist Strike! Utopia VS Rebellion!

-Play- Opening of the Story = (Teardrop by BOWL)

-With Roxas, at You Show-

Roxas was seen sitting on a chair, thinking about things, while Yuya, Sora, Tatsuya and Futoshi were talking about.

-Music- (Kingdom Hearts) - (At Dusk, I Will Think of You)

While Roxas thought. 'It's been a few days since I join You Show and face Gou.' Roxas look at his friends. 'It's been fun being with them. Yuzu and Ayu were out getting Ice Cream for us, before they ask me what Ice Cream I want...'

-Flashback-

"Roxas. What's kind of Ice Cream do you want?" Yuzu asked.

Roxas thought about it for a sec and told her. "Sea-Salt Ice Cream."

"Eh?"

'She just decided to get it for me, since she and the others haven't try it before. I wonder... If me and the 'others' can be... like my friends...' Roxas look toward his friends once more, when...

-Music- (End)

"Yuya-oniichan! Roxas-oniichan!"

Roxas snap out of his thought to see Ayu running, but she tripped, as Yuya caught her in time.

"Ayu, what's wrong?" Yuya asked.

Ayu started to tears up, as she trying to say. "Yuya-oniichan! Roxas-oniichan!"

Sora and Futoshi were checking the Ice Cream, which...

"The Ice Cream melted."

"What a waste..."

"What is it, Ayu?" Roxas kneel down to her.

"And where's Yuzu?" Yuya wondered.

"Yuzu-oneechan is..." Ayu then yell. "Yuzu-oneechan is in trouble! By the warehouse, where the ocean is!" Ayu started to cry.

Both Yuya and Roxas look at each other and nodded, as they ran out of the school to get to the warehouse.

-At the Warehouse-

After an 5 minutes getting to the warehouse, Roxas notice Yuya wasn't with him and wonder...

"Where's he go...?"

That when...

*BOOM*

Roxas perk up and saw smoke coming from one of the warehouse, he quickly ran to the warehouse and saw Yuzu, being protected by a boy same age as her and Yuya, as he wears a punk-style outfit, with a dull green formal shirt and dark blue tie, as well as a black cape-like garment with ripped sleeves and edges plus dark blue pants and black boot-like shoes. He also wears a choker and wristbands, although his bands are a matching set of black with silver studs. He also wears goggles, military style. He also sports a mask concealing his face, a red scarf tied around his upper right arm that is partially hidden by his sleeve and a larger red scarf around his neck. Roxas also Sawatari and his lackeys on the floor, as the latter saying...

"How did we feel that attack?!"

"There's no Solid Vision here!"

Roxas then saw a dragon with yellow eyes being the only Monster on the field, with a chaotic imitating aura coming from the dragon.

Roxas quickly open the door, with everyone turning to him.

"Roxas!" Yuzu yell in shock wondering why her friend was here. "What are doing here?" She asked while Yuto watch him with a hardened gaze.