Sorrowed Sierra

Everyone was confused on why all the crew left. Plus, Leshawna was still MIA.

"I know Chris, it's probably just another challenge" Blainley assured them.

"Poor Codykins couldn't sleep last night!" Sierra smothered Cody. She had a gigantic crush on him and wasn't subtle. At all.

"Codykins" Noah snorted.

"Shushhh" Cody whined.

"You made him sad! How could you Noah!" Sierra said angrily.

"Boo hoo" Noah said.

"Guys, we really should look for Leshawna" Gwen said worriedly.

"Where's Lequisha?" Lindsay asked.

"Lindsiot" Heather snapped, "She's obviously gone with chef and Chris"

"But what if she's lost!" Bridgette chimed in.

An expression of worry grew on gwen's face. (THEY'RE WAY AHEAD SO WE'VE GOT TO GO)

Gwen pulled on her platforms with no context.

"I'm going"

"I'll come with" Trent said quickly, tying his lace

"Fine" Gwen said, her heart doing cartwheels.

"The perfect date!" Noah laughed.

"Go make out with Cody" Gwen snapped

"Where the fuck does Cody come into this" Noah said.

"YEAH!" Sierra agreed.

"Last night.. Owen told me" Gwen sniggered.

"Owen, politely, fuck you" Noah said.

"WHAT DID THEY DO" Izzy yelled excitedly.

"Sleep in the same bed"

"3..2..1" noah counted.

"WHAT!!!! HANDS OFF MY CODYKINS YOU GAY LOSER GRRRRRRR" (💀) sierra snarled.

"There wasn't enough beds" Cody protested.

"Mhm, a likely story" Eva said.

"No actually there weren't" Noah added.

,"I'm setting off before this lovers quarrel escalates any further" Gwen said, "coming?" She glanced at Trent.

Trent nodded. The pair walked away from the chaos in the Killer Grips cabin, the biggest one. They strolled through the woodland, it would've been romantic if they weren't looking for a missing person. Trent cracked a few jokes which made Gwen, much to her hatred, blush. He told her how he played guitar, and that his favourite band was The Smiths.

"I'm more of a Queen fan" Gwen told him.

"Oh really? Favourite song?" Trent queried.

"Hmm..I'd say Bohemian rhapsody" She answered.

"Really? Me too! Though, Killer Queen is a very close second" Trent buzzed.

"We should check the stage, she might've been left behind" Gwen changed to subject.

"Oh..yeah!" Trent said.

The coup- I mean friends attempted to find the stage. They made the decision to split up.

~~~~~~~~

Gwen saw a glimpse of wood and thought it was probably the stage. Oh, it was the stage alright. Gwen gasped in horror.

"HELP!!" She screeched. She needed someone to come, to tell her she was dreaming.

"GWEN?!" Trent yelled, his voice sounded close, "GWE- holy shit.."