Wild Izzy

Ihave no ideas so here's Marys downfall & the revealing of the killers identity and then I'll do Izzys death :3

No one found her body. She remains undiscovered under the depths of the gritty sand. No one to do her justice. Not until Mary Swinner came along. In an interview with one of the interns, said intern became her prime suspect of the killer. Motive, evidence and all. The intern at hand said , quote unquote,

"it's a tragedy how these kids died, especially that Gwen kid. Buried alive. Sounds tremendous. And the Cody one. Mauled by a bear.".

Another intern states that Lance (the intern) wasn't on the boat with them when they fled. This caused Mary to believe that Lance Davis was the killer. She also now knew where Gwen was. Well, a brief idea of it.

Mary went to the cops almost instantly with this info. It was around 11pm, a dangerous time for a girl her age to be out. Upon leaving, she felt a wierd sense upon her. Like someone was watching. Almost instantly, she felt a sharp pain in her back. She winced as she felt what it was. The sharp weapon was drawn out of her back, only to be flung into multiple different areas of her back. Mary tried to scream but no words came out. Blood stained her white polo as she collapsed to the floor.

"Should've minded your own business" Lance spat.

Collecting his knife, he pummeled it into his stomach. Then he slit his throat. He killed himself to save face, to cover it up, to save himself from prison.

Heaven nor hell would let him in.

Victims 14 & 15

Lance Karñol

Mary Swinner

Yeah I got bored but here's your killer 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

------------------------------

Courtney knew all hopes of Gwen being alive were vanished,but she at least wanted to give her girlfriend justice by burying her properly.

(She's already buried sorry girl)

She would look around the island frantically trying for any signs of Gwen. She didn't eat. She barely slept. Her whole mind was Gwen. She was still denying Gwen's downfall. She said since no one found her body she has a chance at being alive. Nobody bothered to listen to her pleads. It sounded like she was asking herself. Harold said, "it's just the shock" but it's getting a bit too much. She once started treating heather like she was Gwen.

Courtney had lost it.

She's lost her mind, some said.

In hysteria.

5 days. A lengthy gap of no killings. Peace. Izzy went to visit Eva alot. She blamed herself for her best friends death. She wished she had died, not Eva. She thinks she should kill the killer. She has somewhat of a chance.