shame

Giggles 😃😃😃😃😃😃

Guys pls listen to 'we'll meet again' by Vera Lynn (I think?) For added effect/nf

This is mostly written in a perspective that makes seem as if you are Chris. Don't ask why, it's just fun to write like that.

------------

It had been 2 hours since Duncan was kicked out. Their strongest person, gone. They decided on whether to look for him

"He's probably just trying to scare us"

"Who cares!"

"We need him though."

This debate was quickly interrupted by an engine, then the honking of a horn.

"Who's that.." Courtney muttered.

" who cares! It's a boat!" Heather quickly stood up and ran outside.

"C'mon" Trent said.

Everyone scrambled outside to see who this mystery person was. They saw two figures emerge from the boat. One very tall, brawny one and a shorter, skinnier one. It wasn't exactly who they wanted to see right now.

"You.." heather spat, " YOU LEFT US HERE TO DIE"

"Calm down dude, we're here now. How many of you are left?" Chris said.

"15.." Beth murmered.

"That should be fine," Chris said to Chef. Chef nodded in agreement, "well, hop on board, we're legally required to search over the island for any helpful clues that could lead us to the killer, we'll be back soon"

They all glared at him. It was chaotic as they all scrambled on board for a space. Safety.

-------------

Chris and Chef knew where one teenager lay, Leshawna Olongala, her body mutilated to fit the ropes that hung her in a dancing position. They skipped her, and decided to walk up to the fire pit. They walked up the steep hill and approached the pit. For some reason, it was lit. The two adults couldn't think of a reason or a explanation on how it was lit. As they neared it, they saw a lump laying next to it. He was barely recognisable. You see this, Chris? You did this. The result of your panicky messing around. He never forgave you for this. Alejandro. You see your past self in him, one way or another. Now he lays on the ground, next to the very fire that caused this to happen to him. His clothes are charred, the fabric that was once a charming red now a ashy black. His skin is a bright red, bubbling and boiling hot. Don't try and examine him. You reach towards him. When you touch him you quickly pull away your hand, the heat burning it. This is your sign, Chris.

Don't mess around.

He doesn't like this.

You've disturbed his resting place. Be grateful if you make it out along. Alejandro has decided to make his point across to Chef aswell, scolding him a little, yet enough to make him wince in pain. Quick. Go. He's letting you leave.

This time.

--------------

After that experience,  you're pretty confused. You feel an eerie shadow lurking behind you, but each time you turn your head, he hides. As much as he would like to be hostile towards you, he contains himself.
You and Chef decide to go towards the cliff, someone was bound to have died there, basic horror film logic. It takes a good 15 minutes to walk there, the fire and cliff are on opposite sides of the island. A lengthy amount of time to decide your last will.

At last, you approach the towering cliff, based right near the waters edge. Boulders and rocks adorn the edge of the sand. You creep towards the boulders. You should've expected this, you knew someone was going to die here. You just didn't think it would be her. She lays there, her red dress well accompanying the dried blood staining her dress. Purple bruises decorate her limbs while cuts and grazes sit there. You hear a ringing in your ear. Your long time colleague and former friend is dead due to your actions. How do you feel? She was once your friend. She supported you all throughout your career, no matter how much she didn't show it.