Cody was caught

I love this song SM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(Following on from last chapter)

Noah was, to say the least, traumatized. He ran back as fast as he could and crept back into his bunk. His breaths were uncontrolled and he just couldn't believe it. Blainley seemed like a fighter. Then again, so was Eva. To make it even fucking worse, it started raining. Hard. Noah sighed a shaky breath and looked over to codys bed, expecting to see the childlike teen sleeping soundly. But no Cody, he wasn't where he should be. Noah's thoughts intruded his mind. Cody wasnt caught? Was he? Noah scrambled out of his bunk once again. He didn't give two fucks about the rain. There Cody was, sitting in the rain. What?

Noah walked upto him, wondering why the fuck he was sitting in the pouring rain.
"How's the weather?" He commented sarcastically.

"How've you been? I heard you scream" Cody was straight to the point.

"Your gonna get sick, you don't know when the killers gonna strike again" noah said quickly changing topic, "it's freezing"

"Good point, we should probably go back inside" Cody shrugged.

Bang.

Noah jumped at the sound. Just the thunder.

"You okay?"

"Wonderful" noah said sarcastically.

"Ohhh yeahhhhhhhh" Cody dragged out his words,"cmon, we're going inside" Cody held onto Noah's hand and practically dragged him inside. Cody was soaked to the skin. Whatever made him want to go outside in the pouring rain was beyond noah. Cody quickly changed clothes, careful not to wake the others. It was still quite early. Noah sat on his own bunk, kicking his legs over the edge. He stared at a blank spot on the wall, engulfed in his thoughts. Did he like Cody? Well, obviously. But like, really? Cody Anderson? Interrupting his train of thought was the boy in question himself.

"Noahhhhhh, watcha doin' ?" He asked innocently.

Noah dared to say thinking about you but decided against the cheesy rom com line. Instead, he kept his snarky personality and replied with the usual sarcasm,
"Oh I'm just running an entire cooperation from this island, you know how it is"

Cody rolled his eyes, "enough sarcasm already"

"Ah, never" noah kicked his legs even more rapidly. He was, to say the least, internally screaming. Noah wanted this moment to last forever, for him and Cody to have been alone in that room. You know what? He's telling Cody. Maybe next week?

-----

Cody had the same mindset. You only live once, he always said. And so be it. If noah doesn't share the feelings, he'll just avoid him until he gets killed. No biggie.

-----
I gave you guys noco so Cody's death wouldn't be as sad. I think. (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

(4 days later)

Nobody but noah knew where blainley was. Cody took the hint, and had a vague idea that noah knew the sassy producers whereabouts. No more blainley meant a quieter environment. Though, due to Owen, they had almost ran out of food. Heather, as well as many others, obviously stuck the blame on Owen. She was back to her usual ways. Cody endlessly flirted with Noah, much like Alejandro. But Cody's parents wouldn't approve.

Not like he would see them again

They all split into two groups, Izzy, Cody, Gwen, DJ, Beth, Courtney, Trent, Geoff, Bridgette in one group. Duncan, Lindsay, Noah Ezekiel, Harold,Tyler, Heather, Justin , Owen in the other.

It's all downhill from here.

---------

The only downside of Cody's group was that Noah wasn't in it. Other than that, he enjoyed the people in his groups company. Trent sang silly songs that Cody joined in with, Gwen and Courtney flirted with eachother. Beth and DJ kept eachother company with some light chit chat, Geoff and bridgette were all snuggly. It was almost perfect. They'd even found a fair amount of food!