Carved Duncan

Holy shit I might finish 💔🤜🏼🦅🦅🕺💔🙋🏽‍♀️🚦🧏🏽‍♀️🌔👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩😍😜👹🥀🎶🤷🏾💪🏼🧏🏽‍♀️🤨🤨😍💔💔🤦🏽‍♀️☎️🙋🏽‍♀️💀🤨🧏🏽‍♀️🥀🤦🏽‍♀️🎨🙋🏽‍♀️☎️🙋🏽‍♀️☎️😓😍😭😃😭😭😃💀🤷🏽‍♀️🤨🤷🏽‍♀️💪🏼👹👱🏽‍♀️🧐🤷🏾😜😜🤜🏼💃🙋🏽‍♀️

7 days. A whole week and no kills. After Izzy died no one other than Duncan was up to protecting them. He had nothing to go back to anyway. Another argument, another 'fight'.

"Get out" Courtney spat.

"Princess, no" Duncan pleaded.

"Leave."

Duncan looked around for help.

"DJ.. DJ please" he begged, "Geoff? Trent?"

One single tear fell down DJs face. Geoff shuffled uncomfortably and Trent refused any eye contact. Duncan's face drooped.

"Fine" he murmered.

(I'm getting death 7 deja vu if ykwim)

Idiots. They just kicked out the only person worth having. They'll be helpless without him. These were the thoughts that prevented Duncan from begging them to take him back. He kicked a rock Infront of him while he walked. Walked and walked and walked. Where would he stay? He decided to make a shelter on the outskirts of the forest. He sharpened a stick with a stone and tried to catch a fish. Only 2 hours alone and he was already acting like this was his new home.

He heard the snap of a twig. Duncan quickly hid and held his breath. Peeking out of his spot, he saw a shadow lurking in the trees. The killer.
Duncan's eyes widened and he quickly returned to his hiding spot. He shut his eyes tight and took a quick breath before holding it again. He heard footsteps. Nearer? Further? He could barely make them out.

'boo' someone whispered.

Duncan gasped sharply. The killer lodge a knife into his back, then removed it. Duncan yelled and went to run, but no chance. The killer caught him almost instantly. Dark.

Duncan woke up to a face lingering over him. There was a knife in their hand, stained with dried blood. The knife neared his face and cut a pattern into his forehead. Duncan yelled in pain. Blood trickled down onto his eyebrow. Again, on his face. He winced as the knife slit his face once more. Then the killer decided he wasn't done, and slashed Duncan's chest. This made Duncan cry out in agony. The last wound, a quick stab penetrated his skin right in his leg. The killer left him there to die, bathed in blood. In his dying moments, he heard an engine. He was so close to survival.

So close, yet so far.

Duncan Tarun

Rule #10: L3ÀVË THÊ ĪẞLÃÑD BËFØRĒ ĪTẞ TØÔ LÃTÉ

Cause of death: major blood loss

Place: beach/woods

Days alive: 35

Found the body: Çhrĩß MćL3àñ

CRACK ENDING

I can't remember who suggested this

This is satire

Ugh I like can't believe the made me leave. ESPECIALLY MY CUTIE PATOOTIE COURTNEY NYUGHHHHHHH. Well like n e ways I'm gonna show these bitches that I will survive.

By getting off to Courtney being angy at me! 😃😃😓😓😓😓😃😃😍😍😍😍😍😜😜😜😜😜😜

Court is sosoososoososooosos hot I want NYAGH.

Ruh roh I heard a twig snap. I better like hide or something. I went into my hidy hole🥺👉🏻👈🏻 and held my bweath. Grrr the killer stabbed me wahhh. Ermmm I'm in a sack ;-; watafak.

🥺👉🏻👈🏻 10 minutes later ¯⁠\⁠_⁠༼⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠༽⁠_⁠/⁠¯
😜✌🏻

Errrr the person opened the sack and OH EM GEE. RUFF RUFF AHHHHHHHHHHH

HEWLP MWEEE. COURTNEY SENPAI.

*Shivers uncontrollablly* 😓

"C-c-c-c-c-c-celine d-d-d-d-dion c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cutouts..." I chattered

"Mwahahhahahahahahaha 👹👹👹" the super HAWT killer said.

"D-d-d-d-d-daddy p-p-p-please n-n-n-n-n-no...." I begged cutely.

"I'm the alpha and I say no!! AWOOOOOOO"

"🥺🥺🥺🥺"

"Bitch I'll stab you with my c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-celibe Dion knife"

"You spelt Celine wrong"

"GRRRRRR"

"I'm sowwwyyyy so sowwyyyyyy"

"I forgive you bbg"

And then we had hot makeup sex. Don't tell my d-d-d-d-d-daddy that I pretended he was my Courtney senpai. 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

I mean on the bright side we're almost finished????