Chapter 2

(Alright, back at it again with Chapter 2, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Love you guys!)

~~~~~ <3 ~~~~~

As I was making my way back to the lair, I overheard the others talking in Donnie's lab, but I couldn't hear them since I was too busy trying to get the powder out of my eyes. I made my way to the two large doors of the lab but unfortunately, they were completely loud when I moved them to the side to enter in and it caught the attention of my brothers, especially Mikey.

"Leo's back, and he's been crying! Aww, you missed us!" Mikey stated as he ran up to me and hugged me. I pushed him off of me, clearly not in the mood.

"I got hit by blinding powder." I correctly informed him; Mikey, however, did not see it that way and chuckled. "Sure, big softie." As I was making my way towards the table where it the center lied the entire map of New York when Raph decided to speak up.

"And where have you been?" he asked angrily towards me.

"Don't see how that's your business." I fired back at him.

"Fine. Whatever." As Raph began to turn around and walk away, Mikey came in between us trying to defuse and ease the situation.

"Dudes, can we just be cool with each other? Let's hug this out." Mikey stated trying to get me and Raph to hug and be on the same page again.

However, instead of "hugging it out" like Mikey wanted us to, Raphael had a different idea by elbowing him in the gut, which made him hunch over in pain and groan loudly.

"Okay. Now the healing can begin." As Mikey continued to groan, Donnie suddenly got up out of his seat, which grabbed all of our attention, "Hey, I think I figured out where Snakeweed's hideout is!".

"Where?" I asked out of pure instinct alone.

"Okay, the radical pattern of recent Snakeweed sightings indicates his lair is at the epicenter of 47th and-" Donnie stated until Raph decides to cut in by slamming his fist in front of the city map that Donnie was referring to, blocking my view.

"Actually, you're on a need-to-know basis. And guess what? You don't need to know."

I was beyond furious at Raph; deep down I wanted to yell and tell him off for talking back to me at his leader, but that's when I realized, I'm not the leader anymore and we both made an agreement on this.

So, instead I turned around and walked out the garage and turned on the TV in the living room to hopefully cancel out the noise of my brothers leaving the lair by finally catching up on all the episodes of Space Heroes that I have missed. Ironically, even Captain Ryan was having just as much of a problem with his love life as I am in my own, as he disintegrates the love of his life. Venus wouldn't do something like that, there's good in her. She's just misguided by the wrong people, that's all right?

"Boy, relationships are complicated." I said as I turned the volume up on the TV. As I was turning the volume up, I didn't notice Master Splinter coming behind me.

"Leonardo, where are your brothers?" He asked curiously.

"I have no idea." I said not looking away from the TV screen.

"What do you mean, 'you have no idea'?" He asked again, demandingly.

"Raph thinks he can lead the team better than me, so I let him." I told him briefly looking back at sensei, until fully getting back into the show.

"That is not your decision to make." Master Splinter said matter-of-factly, which made me exasperatedly sighed at his answer, which I did not want to hear at the time. I fully turned my attention to Splinter and started venting my thoughts I've had since I became the leader.