Chapter 6

(A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter; now I hope you all enjoy Chapter 6. Not as long but still lengthy enough to read and become invested by. Anyways, hope you enjoy!!)

~~~~~ <3 ~~~~~

After the whole fiasco that occurred last night with Leo and Raph, it left them both extremely furious at one another. 

For Leo, he was frustrated at Raph for his continuous and underhanded remarks about how Venus and her sisters. He rambles about how they're nothing but trouble and will do anything it takes to gain leverage over them, by gaining their trust (specifically Leo's). 

For Raph, he was obviously upset that Leo was still conversing with what he liked to refer Venus de Milo as, "The Foot's Princess". Besides Leo talking back and forth with her secretively, it goes completely against everything Master Splinter has taught them as his students training them in discipline, honor, and the art of ninjitsu.

As an attempt to talk to one another without the interruption of their younger brothers, Leo and Raph were currently in the dojo continuing to vent their frustrations at one another through and extra session of training for the day, "You knew the Foot Clan was watching us." Raph questioned angrily, as they were locked into combat.

"Not the Foot. Venus." Leo said admittedly to his brother.

Raph glared at his brother in disbelief at his older brother's words, "Venus is the Foot." Raph stated as he attempted to strike his older brother with his sai, to which Leo countered his attack with his katana blades, "You knew she was watching and all you did was show off." Raph said as his weapons were intertwined with Leo's. Leo growled lowly at his brother's statement. 

In response to his brother's claim, Leo utilized both his and Raph's weapons to flip Raph over him. Raph landed with a thud to the dojo floor as he struggled to get up as his brother was explaining his reason for "showing off".

"I was demonstrating how formidable we are. I knew she wasn't going to attack us." Leo explained matter-of-factly, as Raph managed to get up from the flip and circled his brother, still engaged into combat.

"Of course not. She's studying our moves for next time, and that's why she brought her sisters along with her. You don't flirt with the enemy, Leo. You take 'em down." Raph said heatedly towards his brother who he believed didn't understand the magnitude of his actions.

Lovestruck by Venus, Leo shook his head at his brother's words, "No. You're wrong about her. She has a good side." He said vehemently towards Raph.

In response Raph attempted to strike harder towards him, catching Leo off-guard momentarily. When their weapons were locked once more, Raph questioned him once again, "Oh, yeah? Well, if that's what you're doing, why don't you go tell the others?"

Leo shook his head at Raph's suggestion, "Because they wouldn't understand." Leo said before as Raph successfully landed a hit onto Leo and pinned him against the wall with his forearm on Leo's collarbone, making Leo look at Raph furiously as his quick-tempered brother questioned him once again. 

"You really think Mikey and Donnie wouldn't understand?" Raphael interrogated him, before briefly pausing for a second thinking about Mikey and his lack of understanding most things, "You really think Donnie wouldn't understand?" Raph re-questioned. 

Gritting his teeth at his brother's words, Leo pushed Raph off of him forcefully, "Look, I know what I'm doing!" Leo said impatiently before initiating a hands-on brawl with Raphael which quickly turned into a slugfest of trading kicks and punches at one another. It was definitely uncoordinated and had gone completely against what they were taught in their training, but neither one of them cared in the moment,