Chapter 4

(Here is Chapter 4, I hope y'all enjoy this one because I certainly did while writing this one!)

~~~~~ <3 ~~~~~

I jump from rooftop to rooftop with April's words still ringing in my head, I hope you're right. I am right! I know I am! There's good in her. She just needs someone show her that there is and that it's not too late to turn towards the right side of the line. Once I make my way towards the building, I see her walking around, waiting for me to show up. I jumped and landed swiftly on the edge of the rooftop where she was close by. Her back was facing me, but once I landed, she turned her whole body towards me.

"I was beginning to think you were a no-show, but you don't disappoint." She smirked while placing a hand on her hip, amusingly.

"So, what's this about?" I asked walking towards her, out of curiosity as to exactly why she brought me up here. My subconscious questions seemed to be somewhat answered when she tossed me some binoculars and pointed in the direction of the museum across the building from us.

"That." As she pointed in the direction, I narrowed my eyes, confused as to which window she was pointing to, since there were tons of lit-up windows. I heard her sighed quietly before muttering, "Seventh floor, third window." she stated, looking at my confused expression. I looked through the window she specifically pointed out to me, and then widened my eyes in astonishment as I saw it. One of the most beautiful swords I have ever laid my eyes upon.

"That's the sword of Miyamoto Musashi." I said, carefully kneeling down on the edge of the concrete rooftop, continuing to admire the sword that was sadly sitting in the glass case on display. I then noticed Venus kneel down right beside of me, looking at the sword longingly as well.

"The greatest swordsman in the history of Japan. My sisters and I have read his book about martial arts countless of times and how he hand-crafted that blade." she said pointing at the katana blade that was merely sitting in the glass case, "It's ancient. It's priceless. And it's yours...if you help me."

"Do what?" I asked slowly, hoping she doesn't say what I think she's about to say. She will Leo. No, she won't. She looked at me amusingly, like I was joking, but I wasn't. It seems she wasn't either.

"You know what. We're going to steal it." she replied, as if it was obvious. I shook my head swiftly as I said firmly, "No, we're not."

Venus then rolled her eyes momentarily before persisting on, "Come on, that sword is just sitting there, collecting dust" she paused briefly before looking at me dead in the eyes, "You know, you deserve that katana; certainly, more than some lazy rich guy that's only going to use it as a decoration."

I didn't say anything as she spoke; I just kept staring at the sword. I then heard her footsteps coming closer towards me, as I realized she stood up, but she was standing closer beside me, hovering over me like a shadow, "Stop being responsible, Leo. Stop waiting for people to give you the life you want. Go out and take it." She said attempting to get in my head and changing the morals in my mind about what to do. With my heart breaking at the actions, she was displaying; my mind was staying strong by not submitting to her words or her charms.

"No." I said immovably as I closed my eyes.

As I said this, her voice changed from being persuasive and compelling to stern and emphatic, "I'm getting that sword Leo, with or without you. Choose." I opened my eyes as I began to stand up, looking at her pleadingly to reconsider.

"I can't Venus," I said to her, as I noticed her eyes were filled with anger, "It's just wrong."

"You're starting to bore me." she stated slowly, as I quickly observed her reaching a hand behind her back, attempting to grab hold of one of her tessens. Before she could do that, I swiftly grabbed her hand and pulled it towards me, so that it was in between the both of us.