Chapter 5

(Here is Chapter 5, and we are diving into the episode, "The Alien Agenda". I enjoyed writing this chapter and I sincerely hope you enjoy reading it! Enjoy!!)

~~~~~ <3 ~~~~~

Venus, Larota, Talena, and Amoly flipped across the rooftops along with their recruits of Foot soldiers as they were in the middle of patrolling the city for their enemies: the Turtles. So far, they had no luck with finding them, which is why Venus decided to have her and the rest of ninjas travel further into the city to where she received personal intel that states where they're last appearance was. It appeared to be at the corner of Melrose and Parkison, so they ventured off until finally, the Foot was finally at their destination. 

"The turtles have been spotted in this neighborhood, so stay alert for any sign of them." Venus stated to her sisters and the Foot soldiers that were armed and ready for battle against their enemies. However, as they were about to begin their patrol of the area, Venus heard a boisterous yell. 

"BOOYAKASHA!!!" A loud battle cry echoed into the quiet night as laser blast shots echoed soon afterwards. Curious-minded and itching for a fight with the enemies, the recruited soldiers were getting into position and reading their weapons. In spite of this, Larota signaled with her hand to 'stop' and 'stay hidden', so her and her sisters can investigate for themselves. Once the four sisters glanced over the rooftop to survey the scene, they were shocked not by the turtles' sudden appearance, but what they were fighting against. The turtles were fighting against a wide collection of alien robots.  

"When fight is concluded, the ones called, 'the turtles' are defeated by Kraang." To say the least, the girls were extremely shocked to see this. They practically couldn't believe what their eyes were witnessing; mutant ninjas were one thing, sure, but alien robots? Impossible. 

"They're fighting robots?" Venus quired to herself aloud; The Foot soldiers were writhing in impatience as they attempted to glance over Venus's shoulder to hopefully see what is going on. However, Venus put her fist towards the soldiers, commanding them to 'stop' and 'stay hidden' as Larota ordered before. 

As she gave out this command, Venus and her sisters noticed a slimy, alien-like squid come out of the robotic suit once the suit was whirring down, squealing away from the battle. Larota gave out an exasperated breath, "This town just gets better and better." she said sarcastically.

"Vee," Talena looked towards Venus in utter confusion, "I thought you said that only a few mutants reside here in the city, along with the turtles, not a bunch of alien robots!" Venus sighed shortly out of frustration as she turned her attention towards her younger sister, away from the continuous laser blasts and battle cries echoed throughout the night.

"Talena, like you, I didn't know about these things until now." Venus replied. While Venus and Talena were continuing their little argument, Amoly soon noticed one of the turtles looking over towards their location; she also soon noticed that the turtle looked specifically in the direction of her older sister, Venus. 

"Uh, Venus?" She asked, abruptly interrupting the brief argument her sisters were having. Amoly momentarily pointed at her enemy and curiously asked her older sister, "Why does that Turtle-Boy in the blue keep staring at you?" Venus, Talena and Larota turned their attention to where Amoly directed them to look in and noticed him, Leonardo. Venus narrowed her eyes at him as she watched Leonardo give her a hint of timid smile before replacing it with a confident smirk whilst immediately charging into battle. 

"And what is he doing?" Talena asked back to her older sister with her eyebrows raised. The sisters watched as Leonardo began to swiftly take out each android that was in his eyesight in an overconfident and arrogant manner.