Continuity

I always thought that I could but I cant' tears rolling down her face.

I do like you Alex. And it just hurts so much cuz u don't feel the sane way as I do. If you only--

I cut her'
I like you too. The first time I laid eyes on you. I believed in love already. I just thought if I will admit my feelings. I might just ruin our friendship..your important to me. Your my strength. My world. I know it's to cliché but who cares I love u. Your the only person who could make this ugh. You know.

I know, I can see somtimes' She said teasingly and seductively. Oh you don't know how happy I am My Tommy.

Kiss me. She pleaded.

Them I kiss her. Damn. She's my first kiss. She's a good kisser. And now were perfectly moving in sync. Then she tore away from the kiss. And she just looked at me.

Why? I asked.

Make love to me Tommy. She said. With pleading voice.

Ok. Ugh. I've never tried this before for goodness sake.

Are u sure with that?

Yes please. I want you.
She said.

Uh. I don't have protection.

I have here. She said.

Dammit. She's prepared!?

My friend gave these to me so that in case. I am prepared. She said.

Oh. Then she start kissing me again. We start kissing then. I could feel my ... is so hard. Damn. Then I took of her clothes and left her naked.

Damn your beautiful Airababe.

Then I exolore every part of her body. Then I licked her soft core. That made her moan my name that was sexy.

Mmm. Yes baby. Mmm oh yeah tommy aaah. Mmmhhh. Uhhh uhhh. Yeeahh tommy mhhhmmm .

God I swear just her moaning my name made me full erected.