Chapter three

Dad we miss you when are you coming home?somethings have happened that has us all pretty on edge and mom hasn't been herself we really need you. I hope this message finds you well because it's a emergency please come home the family needs you. Jade xo

I was in the kitchen when I heard my phone ringing walking over to check it I seen it was my professor calling me.

Miss Jade we didn't get the pleasure of seeing your face today I'm gone have to count that as a point that you won't be able to make up.

Mr. Felix I can reassure you I have the papers to make up for it and I also have the report I was supposed to turn in for today. Last night I had someone chase me back to my friends house then Mr. Link was found dead at the library I'd recently been at. I'm so sorry I took a day to myself. I have a copy of the police report to show you!

Jade you know I don't care about that I care about seeing your face sitting in my class and being able to talk to you in private after. My day isn't made until I've seen your face and kissed your lips.

Felix you know I feel the same but I'm worried I won't be able to ace your class if we keep this up I worry more about my schooling and the appropriate grades you give me. Don't get me wrong I like being able to touch and spend time with you but we need to keep this professional.

If that really what you want that means I have to start treating you like the rest of the class you realize that right. There will be no more free passes and easy grades! We'll be expecting you soon bye Mrs. Layne

Felix was a fox. Every girl in my freshmen class wanted him but little did they know the collage professor belonged to me. With his oak brown hair and hazel eyes he could make any girl drop to their knees but if they seen what was under the slacks and button ups they'd lose there underwear. The man had a rock hard chest covered in hair but not in a bad way he kept it very maintained his six pack leading into a very sharp v line. We never officially did anything only because if we got caught he could lose his job and I could lose my place in my ap classes. Felix gave off Superman vibes and I was his Louis Lane, so I stand here a little taken back with him agreeing to treat me as the others in my class I truly thought he'd fight a little harder protest a little bit but nope. The only person who knows about me and Felix is Sarah and let me tell you when she first heard the news she literally flipped out of her chair screaming shut the front door!

She calls him Mr. Steamy and pouted over how I'm so lucky getting to be able to live out my own romance novel. Felix wanted to go public to the bored of education but I advised against it saying enough time hasn't passed for that sort of step and that I'd have to be moved out of his class to ensure our relationship to work out. I wanted to keep living out our fantasy with out worrying about it being crushed.

Pouring myself some coffee I heard two knocks at the door, who could that be. Setting the coffee down on the table I went to open the door, who's there open the door princess we're going home. Daddy I lit up and hurled the door open throwing myself in his arms, daddy your home. I am and I'm here to stay darling. Crying I said but what about your job? He said I officially get to work from home, now go wake your friend she isn't staying here by herself she's coming to stay with us. Nodding my head I said please come in I'll be right back!

Sarah wake up, come on you big log wake up I have a surprise waiting in the living room. She grunted asking what time it was I told her it was 9:00 and she grunted even more. You couldn't have asked the surprise to wait another hour so I wouldn't be so cranky? No now get dressed. She did as asked of her sliding on a pair of sweat pants and tying her hair on top of her head. I held her hand and led her out into the hallway, hello kiddo how have you been I heard my father say. She lit up and said oh my god Mr. Layne and flung herself in his arms, what are you doing home? He told her the same thing along with informing her she wouldn't be staying here for a few nights until the guy was caught who murder Mr. Link. Sarah nodded her head giving him the I understand.

Sliding the last two things of Sarah's into the back of my dads hummer I stopped for a moment looking at the gate I had hopped the pyre night reliving the whole experience. Hey kiddo are you okay? Hearing my fathers voice always made things better. Yeah I'm fine I guess I'm still a little shaken up from everything that's happened but I'll be okay as soon as we get back home to mom, we can finally be whole as a family! Listen I know I'm 24 but a girl still needs her father to feel whole and there's nothing wrong with that. Alright kiddos let's go home so we can convince the misses to cook breakfast I'm starving and I know you girls are probably hungry to am I right Jade, Sarah? Mrs. Laynes cooking hell yeah count me in that women is a genius in the kitchen do you hear me.

We all shared a laugh and headed towards home.