Chapter eleven

The drive back to the house I sat in silence Felix really bought me a house not just any house though a Victorian boarding house. The memory flashed through my mind of him telling me the only thing I had to do was give him kids and it's all mine. My mother is gone flip her damn lid over this hell my daddy will probably try and kill him. Oh fuck what have I done?
Felix kept giving me glances every five seconds or so, I'd look right back at him with out holding back on my facial expressions. Kids he wants kids? I had never even thought about kids let along having any, I don't know if I'd be able that give him what he wants. The radio was playing in the back ground listening to it I hounded into the interruption, "we interrupt this program with a message, the killer has been spotted off of miller road another body found in the tree line known as Jane Devereux. Please stay inside and contact the cops if you see this man he is armed and dangerous"!
The phone that I had picked up moments before the broadcast came through the radio now lay on the floor of Felix's car.
STOP THE CAR, STOP THE CAR RIGHT NOW. Felix looked at me crazy then pulled over on the side of the road. Slinging the door open I picked up my phone calling jaz. It kept going to voice mail, panic started to set in I couldn't reach my sister; I was full blown crying now. Leaving voice mails begging jaz to pick the phone up. Felix hopped out and came around to my side of the car, what's going on talk to me Jade I can help. No you can't, Jane Devereux is Jaz's best friend and now I can't get a hold of my sister.
Take me home I need to be home. He did as asked of him and raced me back to the house, busting through the door I screamed for my parents!

MOM, DAD!!!!
Mommy daddy please answer me.

I watched as Sarah turned the corner up stairs she looked at me like I was crazy!

Where's mom and dad Sarah I can't find jaz, I can't find jaz, I can't fucking find jaz please Sarah tell me you've seen her.

Sarah came running down the stairs straight to me holding me trying to calm me down.

I haven't seen her what's happened
Jane Devereux is what happened she's dead
Sarah blinked at me
I can't get a hold of jaz Sarah. Where are my parents I need them!

I watched as Sarah looked up past me and at the door where felix my mom and dad now stand, they all just stood there frozen not moving. Dad was the first one to make a move, walking over to me he took me into his arms telling me we're gone find her kiddo. I've got every one of my connections on it right now she should be brought home by the end of the night.
Dad was now hugging me I could see everyone behind him looking at me, I watched as jax walked through the door his eyes locking with mine. The word no slipped past his lips then his knees buckled dropping him to the floor. Mom dropped right beside him holding him for dear life, Felix made his way over to me I watched as he put a hand on my dads shoulder telling him he could take it from here. Felix picked me up and brought me over to the couch laying me in it throwing a blanket over me.

I'll be right back baby I'm gone go make you some tea to ease your mind a little.

Nuzzling my head further into the cushion I felt someone slid right under me, I knew it was jax. We laid there all night while our mother and father was out looking for jaz Sarah sat beneath us and Felix now had me laying on his lap running his fingers through my hair. Nobody spoke a word nobody shared no looks it was like we were sitting in a empty room. The only sound you heard was the sound of faint breathing, picking up my tea I took a long drink hoping it'd solve my problems or at least make me forget them.

I was the first to speak. I need a shower I'll come back after I'm done, Sarah and jax just looked at me. Heading up the stairs to my bathroom I slowly started to break down knowing my sister was out there somewhere probably scared and alone. Stepping a foot into the bathroom I started to take my clothes off cutting on the hot water to the shower. Stepping in I just sank to the floor of the tub frantically crying, I felt someone climb in behind me then I felt the embrace. It was Sarah pulling me in tight. She even helped me wash my hair nothing was said she was just present.

Sarah helped me out of the shower dried me off found some clothes for me to throw on then brought me back down stairs. Listening I heard Felix thank her and the slight whisper of her "your welcome" cuddling back up with jax I heard a car door open and slam shut. Both me and jax simultaneously peeked our heads over the couch, it was dad. Get dressed and let's go, none of us took anytime and headed out the door.

We found your sister prepare yourselves because it isn't pretty and I want y'all to hang onto the fact that she's still with us okay.

Pulling into the parking lot of the hospital we seen thousands of police cars reporters and ambulances, my heart sank. Me and jax ran inside by passed the women at the front desk right to jaz's room. Poking our heads in we witnessed jaz with bandages wrapped around her arms legs and throat her face was bruised so bad you could barely make her facial features out.

After that we never left each others side.