2

It was the day to go to Hogwarts. Simo's mother dragged her out of bed so she could get ready. Whilst Simo was eating her breakfast, she wondered if she could make it out of the first lesson alive. As her mother gave her a reassuring smile and said "Oh I used to be nervous like this, it was the hardest part, but now you don't have to suffer,". Ever since Simo got accepted into Hogwarts, she felt like she couldn't understand her mother but she figured that if her mum survived Hogwarts, for her it would be a piece of cake. So Simo grabbed her bag with her mum and headed out the door. Simo soon noticed that her mum was going through a brick wall! Simo was shouting, screaming for her mum to stop, but when they hit the wall, they went straight through it, leading to a train station. " Here we are, now you are leaving in 5 minutes so I better get going, so always remember, I am with you," Simo's mum said tearfully. Simo silently nodded and her mum left. Now she was all on her own. Then she saw a girl, dark brown hair, rosy pink skin and a half green half black cloak. She new that she was a pupil in Hogwarts, but it was time to get on the train so she fearfully climbed on the train, an prayed that she wouldn't be in severe condition. Whilst she was in her thoughts, something tapped her shoulder, someone...'