5

"Ravenclaw!"Everyone from Ravenclaw was cheering and hugging from their new member. Simo was confused because Sky was looking down. She didn't understand, so she walked up to Sky, but Draco blocked her. "Get to your own house, stupid, idiotic Ravenclaw," Draco commanded. Simo looked down, and she miserably walked to the Ravenclaw table. She cracked a smile to the team. "Welcome to Ravenclaw of wits and wisdom, I am Gildorey Lockhart, but you will address me as Mr Lockhart, ok?" Simo simply nodded and greeted everybody else. Simo was quite sad that she wasn't accepted to be friends with Sky, just because they were in different houses. So when it was the dead of night, she sneaked into Sky's dorm, eager to talk to her. Sky noticed Simo and almost screamed but stopped herself. "What are you doing here?" Sky questioned , "Ravenclaw and Slytherin can't mix. None of the houses can mix,". Simo asked . " Do you even like Draco, or did you date him because he was a Slytherin?". Sky looked down, Simo instantly knew . "That isn't right you should date someone you love!". Sky gave Simo a confused look "Oh you think I don't like Draco, I love him with all my heart, is that if he was a different house we wouldn't even be friends,". Simo understood and confidently said "This will all change someday,"...