7

"Hey you!" Simo shouted. The boy looked confused and pointed at himself. Simo franticlly nodded, then the boy recognised her and quickly walked away. Simo wanted to give him attidude, but after what happened with Cho she would feel guilty, so she ran up to him and stopped him. "HI, I NEED YOU NOW!" Simo ordered, and the boy was bored and just followed. "Ok, I don't even know you, what do you wan't from me?" the boy asked. "I need your name, and if you think that house mixing is okay." Simo answered. The boy sighed in relief, she didn't wan't lots of fangirls over him anyways."Hello, I am Blaise Zabini, and I am in Slytherin, also I do think that house mixing should be a thing,". "Blaise, what a name," Simo thought, but before she could say anything else the boy disappered. Simo tried to find him, but it was time for Herbology. Simo hurried into the class, to see Sky on the opposite side of the table. Mrs Sprout taught everyone what to do, then class ended. Simo ran out of class to reach her dorm, to find a note. "What cute handwriting," Simo thought. The note said "Roses are red, Violets are blue, all I ever think about is you xxx" Simo was stunned and flattered at the same time. A secret admirer? Simo thought about what she would do about the plan, but it was to late for that. She had an admirer to catch...