6

"How are we supposed to change, the rules that Dumbledore has set?!" Sky said confusingly. Simo shrugged her shoulders. She knew she was useless but, she just needed to find people who would help in this mission. So she silently went back to her room and thought of a plan. It was the morning, and everyone was called to the Great Hall. "I hope someone is useful for this plan," Simo prayed. She went to the Ravenclaw table and sat next to a girl called Cho Chang, she looked very useful to the mission, so Simo asked her "Hello I am Simo, and I would like to ask you a question," Cho Chang stayed quiet listening to what Mrs McGonagall had to say. Simo found her rude, she rolled her eyes and ignored her. "I will talk to you soon," Cho Chang whispered. Simo instanly regretted her attidude. After the assembly finished Cho said "Well, ask me your question then,". Simo answered by saying "I want to make house mixing a thing, what if someone was in love with someone from another house?". "They would be depressed then have to move on, it is the rules, I can't change it," Cho explained. Simo felt hopeless, but then an idea popped into her brain. What if she could just talk to someone who is on the same page as her? The idea wrapped around her head, but then she felt a bundle of nerves, she couldn't talk to the headmaster on the first day. It was impossible! Then she noticed a chocolate skinned, intimadating boy walked past, then she found her person.