8

Simo woke up feeling dazed. She sprung back into action, and ran to Sky who was putting her make up on. "Oh what our you doing here, you little rat!" Draco shouted. Simo gave Draco a stern look and faced back to Sky. "Draco, I will not except this, just because we are together doesn't mean I am always on your side!". Draco's face rose with expression of hatred. Then Sky stormed off. Simo has always been best friends with Sky ever since the train, but has never seen her this angry with Draco before. "You are trying to ruin my relationship with Sky, and now look what you've done,". Simo rolled her eyes, then quickly caught up with Sky."Sky, you have to listen to me, there was this note and-,". "Do you want me and Draco to break up," Sky asked. Simo was agitated. "No, why would you think that,its just-,". "Oh it's fine I understand," Sky said reassuringly and walked away. "EY, LISTEN TO ME NOW, YOU ARE INSANE!" Simo screamed. Sky was taken a back. "EXCUSE YOU, YOU LITTLE RAT!" Sky replied. "OH, YOU WANNA HEAR WHAT I SAY NOW,". Lots of people surrounded the two, as the argument grew stronger. "OH YOU THINK YOUR SO STRONG. FIGHT ME!" Simo wasn't that confident to fight Sky, but she didn't wan't to embarrass herself. So she braced herself and took the first punch. It landed onto Sky's nose which made it start bleeding. So Sky ragged Simo hair, as she screamed in pain.The two fought until Dumbledore arrived. The duo looked at each other back and forth waiting for the screaming of a life time...