12

Simo tucked into bed, feeling proud of herself. She felt proud of herself, but still remembered her mission. "How is this mission going to be possible, again," Simo thought, but she shook the thought out of her mind and, fell asleep. The next day, Sky went to Simo's dorm and knocked on the door, but Cho looked at Sky up and down, and slammed the door. "Hey, what was that for!" Simo asked. Cho looked at Simo and said "She is a stupid Slytherin and she just the worst Slytherin of them all!". Simo thanked herself for not choosing Cho as her partner for the mission, and left the dorm to catch up with Sky. "I am sorry about her, she is so against house mixing, it's so annoying,". Sky laughed and stopped to see Draco behind her, Simo breathed in and said "Okay Draco I am sorry for creating beef for both of us, please forgive me,".Draco smiled and nodded. " I feel like you and Blaise have a thing going on," Draco said, Sky cheekily agreed. Simo blushed when she heard what Draco said. She was scared to admit it, but she felt she had feelings for Blaise. She could figure it out because whenever Blaise comes close to her, butterflies erupt in his stomach. Simo looked at her watch to distract herself to see that it was flying lesson with Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, whilst Slytherin and Gryffindor had free period. Simo was super confident in flying,she felt free, with the wind blowing in her hair but the downside was a boy called Cedric Diggory. He kept on staring at her, which made Simo uncomfortable. Finally, the class finished and Cedric cornered her. "Hey, want to come to my dorm, I need someone to hold," Simo looked at him in disgust, and quickly started walking away but the boy try to hold her waist. Simo screamed for help and Blaise came in running...